Plug your phone in

fap
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Smoke a bag of meth.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Punch yourself.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Dip your face in a vat of boiling acid.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Yay I stole my friends charger

And I did jumping jacks and ran up the stairs (and tripped) and looked into the face of the sun

But my eyelids suddenly decided to close and I had a shitty nap

I may go swimming later. Cuz if you fall asleep while you're swimming you'll drown. But then it makes you 5 billion million times tireder after you get out of the water.

Jay I feel your pain
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Being on UG and Temple Run helped a lot
but my phones down to 4% ;_;

halp plz?

Drink cold water, do 5-10 pushups every now and then to stay awake. Have your room temperature chilly, do not lie down.

Or you could just go to sleep
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Quote by guitarxo
Being on UG and Temple Run helped a lot
but my phones down to 4% ;_;

halp plz?

I admire the ballsy hope in your sig TS. This week has been a rough one. At least I like the Wings enough that if the Sharks get ousted I still have someone to root for.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
It's amazing how fapping works.

If you're wide awake and need to be tired, have a fap. If you're tired and need to be awake, fap. It'll increase your heart rate and make it easier to be awake. After your done, you'll be awake for at least a good 20 minutes no problem, and then it's back to the challenge of staying awake.
Quote by keinerniemand

Or you could just go to sleep

cannot, I have to study for this midterm but studying makes ^me sleepy and I have to be awake when I stuxfy because sleeping so the opposite of studiyg
cat
Take a sleeping pill. For some reason that shit's kept me up all night. Nojoke.
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Quote by kaptkegan
I admire the ballsy hope in your sig TS. This week has been a rough one. At least I like the Wings enough that if the Sharks get ousted I still have someone to root for.

I beleiveeeeee

Which is good cuz idk who to wagon if they dont make it (which is not even a possibilty because they are the best because sharks are the best marine mammals )
cat
Quote by guitarxo
cannot, I have to study for this midterm but studying makes ^me sleepy and I have to be awake when I stuxfy because sleeping so the opposite of studiyg
Just drink lots of Monster and 5 Hour Energy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I need this to. Tomorrow I have to do around ten maths assignments, two chapters of notes, five essays, read a book and do a report, and I have drivers ed, plus tests the next day. It's going to be hell. I ****ed up so bad this term, and I'm lucky my maths teacher is letting me turn things in late.

/first world problems
Quote by guitarxo

Wouldn't it be enough if you studied during the day? Keeping this up for a prolonged period would be quite harmful. Besides, when you're really tired, you probably won't be as effective, especially if you spend the whole time on your phone trying to stay awake. I would suggest you go to sleep and go to a library first thing tomorrow morning. No phones there

Quote by slipknot5678
I need this to. Tomorrow I have to do around ten maths assignments, two chapters of notes, five essays, read a book and do a report, and I have drivers ed, plus tests the next day. It's going to be hell. I ****ed up so bad this term, and I'm lucky my maths teacher is letting me turn things in late.

/first world problems

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like a bad conscience, but why don't you get started right now? If you're stuck with math, try the help thread.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Last edited by keinerniemand at Mar 15, 2012,
Quote by keinerniemand
Wouldn't it be enough if you studied during the day? Keeping this up for a prolonged period would be quite harmful. Besides, when you're really tired, you probably won't be as effective, especially if you spend the whole time on your phone trying to stay awake. I would suggest you go to sleep and go to a library first thing tomorrow morning. No phones there

it's day here, I have a midterm tonight
cat
I second the meth.

In controlled doses such as dexadrine you dont need sleep or studying.
I had mental flashbacks of learning the shit, I was that bloody focused.
Took two before my grade 12 final exams. Aced every one of them.
Quote by guitarxo
aren't you america

Yeah, but I'm one of those annoying Americans that wants to live in Europe.

It's actually my British English spell check. I don't say "maths" in real life but American spellings honestly drive me crazy.
Quote by guitarxo
it's day here, I have a midterm tonight

I see. In that case, good luck! If you can get your hands on some mate tea, one cup will keep you awake more effectively than anything else I've ever had.
Quote by keinerniemand

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like a bad conscience, but why don't you get started right now? If you're stuck with math, try the help thread.

I have been working. I actually only need to do one chapter of notes and I'm finishing a project right now. I did **** up seriously bad in maths because I'm terrible at basic maths. I'd ask for help but I'm about to go to bed to prepare for tomorrow's all nighter.

Sorry to derail your thread, guitarxo.
Quote by slipknot5678

It's actually my British English spell check. I don't say "maths" in real life but American spellings honestly drive me crazy.

Oh cool. I think it's harder to say the extra s in an american accent anyway. Maths sounds like a more fun subject than math, idk why

and no probs you aren't derailing anything, I want this thread to be around forever so when I feel like playing hax at 4 am I'll remember why it's a terrible idea
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 15, 2012,
eat an apple. they pep you up as effectively (if not more effectively) than a cup of coffee.
Go Veg.
Quote by slipknot5678

im in europe right now for a few months already.. I hate it here