So this will probably not work, but it was just an idea I had in my state of boredom.

Post different words from the thread titles on the main page to create the best/ funniest thread title. After you post, the person below you can write one response to what would go into that thread.

Example at the moment: At what age did your steak turn cold? or You ever get that feeling that staying awake without caffeine will get you murdered? So those aren't really that funny, but
Thread title game

/thread
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Has anyone slept with South Padre Border Patrol?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You guys are doing it wrong and ruining the hilarious game.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by That Old Geezer
That Awkward Moment When You Are Sleeping With Kony.

Quote by ErikLensherr
You guys are doing it wrong and ruining the hilarious game.

Sleeping with Kony is no game. Are you trying to bait children into Kony's legion of minions?
Quote by devourke
Sleeping with Kony is no game. Are you trying to bait children into Kony's legion of minions?

No I'm trying to help the situation, I figured if I got him to sleep with me his legion of millions would realize he's homosexual and then turn on him and kill him.
Quote by That Old Geezer
No I'm trying to help the situation, I figured if I got him to sleep with me his legion of millions would realize he's homosexual and then turn on him and kill him.

Oh no, Erik said that in the 'Awkward sleeping with Kony' thread that we were ruining the game.

Now how do pedos attract children? By offering them candy and games.

Obviously Erik is one of Kony's chief recruiters.

Kony Eriksson 2012
Quote by devourke
Oh no, Erik said that in the 'Awkward sleeping with Kony' thread that we were ruining the game.

Kony Eriksson 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson

Coincidence? I think not...
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Mar 15, 2012,
Quote by devourke
Sweden and Britain have been unusually quiet about Kony. I fear this may be much bigger than we ever thought

I heard Kensai was doing recon for Sweden to aid with keeping Kony hidden, but then that train hit him which allowed us to collect intel on his whereabouts.
Quote by devourke

Kony Eriksson 2012

Quote by jakesmellspoo