Page 1 of 2
No hovering, sluts.

Let me ask you something pit. If a jelly fish is 95% water, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just water?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
If rape is 95% consensual, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just consensual?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
If it was 100% water you could say it was water, but it's not 100%, it's 95%, meaning it's 5% not water and something else, the "jellyfish" construction.

I really don't know why this was a question.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd punch myself, and the indivual who was arguing this with me in the groin

it's 45% Jelly, 45% Water and 10% Fish

Also another 40% russian
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
No. Jellyfish are like homeopathic medicines, and the lower the concentration, the more powerful they are.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MadClownDisease
If this thread is 95% spam, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just spam?

/thread xD
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by MadClownDisease
If this thread is 95% spam, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just spam?

If this post is 95% agreement, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just agreement?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if i handed you a drink of 95% water and 5% piss. would you concede that its just all water and drink it?
Quote by Marshmelllow
if i handed you a drink of 95% water and 5% piss. would you concede that its just all water and drink it?

Is it your piss?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Marshmelllow
yes. but you don't know that.

Do you have teh diabeetus? Because then it would be sweet, sweet piss.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by son_of_bodom

Let me ask you something pit. If a jelly fish is 95% water, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just water?

Pick one up with bare hands and ask me that question again.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Do you have teh diabeetus? Because then it would be sweet, sweet piss.

nope, just herpes.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Marshmelllow
nope, just herpes.

Then your piss is like the Coke Zero of piss.

I pass.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Speaking of slurping piss, Man v.s Wild was cancelled yesterday. /off topic
Quote by Zan595

probably for an appearance on celebrity masterchef. Flaugnarde de pisse.
Quote by Marshmelllow
probably for an appearance on celebrity masterchef. Flaugnarde de pisse.

That would be the most epic Celebrity Masterchef ever. Just trying to imagine John and Greg drinking a tortoise.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Atoms are 99% empty space. That means we are 99% empty space. Are we empty space or human?
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
Quote by King Of Suede
If rape is 95% consensual, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just consensual?

I'll use this in court next time
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If this thread is 95% fail, could you make the argument that it is not a thread, and is in fact, fail?
ggg1 ggg3

Aren't cucumbers 97 percent water? Does that mean if I put a cucumber in the bath, it exists in only 3% of its full capacity?
🙈 🙉 🙊
What a fucking stupid fucking question and a stupid fucking thread. TS, get out! Even my fucking threads are are better than this. Fuck it, Killjoy's fucking threads are better than this shite! Fuck you TS, fuck you (I really hope TS isn't somebody I like).
Quote by whoomit
What a fucking stupid fucking question and a stupid fucking thread. TS, get out! Even my fucking threads are are better than this. Fuck it, Killjoy's fucking threads are better than this shite! Fuck you TS, fuck you (I really hope TS isn't somebody I like).

If a post is 95% expletives, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just expletives?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
If a post is 95% expletives, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just expletives?

If a vagina is 95% full of dick, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just dick?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If a vagina is 95% full of dick, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just dick?

If that's the case then I'm fucking dick e'ryday
If air is 100% particles doesnt that mean theres no room for people so how could people exist to make pokemon and gamboys and play pokemon oh wait that cuz asians are small and can fit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If air is 100% particles doesnt that mean theres no room for people so how could people exist to make pokemon and gamboys and play pokemon oh wait that cuz asians are small and can fit

If this post is 95% wat, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just wat?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
If this post is 95% wat, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just wat?

Go away voldemort! I turned off gifs how can you stillexist! I didnt eat the cereal! No i didnt do it! Its still there in boxes never opened!
Quote by Zan595

Already a thread for this. Tahnks for teh spamzorz
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by King Of Suede

Quote by MadClownDisease

Quote by slapsymcdougal

I'd join the chain, but I think I would just kill it.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
If a knee is 95% arrow....
Quote by Banjocal
Page 1 of 2