How many Jellyfish do you see with eyes and beaks and that can speak?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Samurai Chicken
.....pardon?

Say you're taking a sweet ride on your spanking new Lapras. Two blocks later, BAM, Magicarp, Tentacool, Goldeen, what have you. Maybe a Staryu. All these water Pokémon bust out, ruining your scenic Lapras ride.
it remains in a state of jellyfish and pokemon until it is directly observed. or eaten by a Japanese.
The land is 95% rattatas and the caves 95% zubats.

Therefore, according to your logic, only a small percentage of the world in Pokemon exists. Oh wait, that's full of trainers and buildings.

Pokemon world doesn't exist.
I caught a shiny tentacool! it was green and shiny and i named him.shiny and he was my shiny
Mmm cereal i want cereal! No i cant eat cereal bad dobbie bad dobbie harry potter says no cereal till your teeth heal or voldemort will kill you!
Is the point of the hover function not to give us a preview of what the thread is about? It is. Is the point of the preview not to get the user to click the thread because it applies to our interest or leaves us wanting to know what's past the elipses? It is also that.

Therefore, I'd like to know how making your hover devoid of any information or, even further, how sounding like a prick in your hover text would make you think that you can get more people to click. It totally defeats the purpose of a very useful function.

In conclusion, go eat a bag of dicks.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by whoomit
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE OTHER'S HOVERING THEIR FUCKING THREADS SO MUCH?!

Can I make a thread about this? Or should you. I feel like your rage would gather more people, though push them away at the same time. But this bothers me too. Leiksrsdafux
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by gridlockSG400
Is the point of the hover function not to give us a preview of what the thread is about? It is. Is the point of the preview not to get the user to click the thread because it applies to our interest or leaves us wanting to know what's past the elipses? It is also that.

Therefore, I'd like to know how making your hover devoid of any information or, even further, how sounding like a prick in your hover text would make you think that you can get more people to click. It totally defeats the purpose of a very useful function.

In conclusion, go eat a bag of dicks.

AngryMan aproved
Quote by King Of Suede
Can I make a thread about this? Or should you. I feel like your rage would gather more people, though push them away at the same time. But this bothers me too. Leiksrsdafux

Not sure... Whetherserious...
Hovering sluts approved.

Pokemon is stupid.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by KTFM
Let me ask you something pit. If the water in pokemon is 95% jellyfish (Tentacool and what-not), could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is in fact, just jellyfish?
A lot of Tentacool is poison too, brah.
Quote by Jackal58
Hovering sluts approved.

Pokemon is stupid.
Oh yeah? Well...

That thing you cherished dearly as you grew up with is stupid!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by whoomit
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE OTHER'S HOVERING THEIR FUCKING THREADS SO MUCH?!

Because they know their threads are retarded and people won't bother clicking on them if they know what it's about beforehand.

This thread is retarded, by the way.