Guys the world is marbles. I was standing in my kitchen and my sister shot me with a nerf gun and the nerf bullet was being guided by marbles surrounding it in every dimension all sides were the marbles touching the nerf bullet and it guided the nerf bullet towards me and went past me gandolf hand stop i said like neo with the bullets i slowed it down i saw it in slow motion and it passed me and fell in the doggy bowl haha lulu eats nerf bullets no bad dog dont eat the nerf bullet! Mmmm i feel so warm but i cant sleep more than 32 sheeps at a time it wont
ok
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Dude...you take way too much stuff
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
2cp?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by KTFM
If the world is marbles, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just marbles?

No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik. But i see your point. What if we were just wallpaper to the marbles, so when we look at marbles we see the marbles but if we go closer we would see forever like going into a marble fractle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik. But i see your point. What if we were just wallpaper to the marbles, so when we look at marbles we see the marbles but if we go closer we would see forever like going into a marble fractle.

So you're saying the marbles are made of marbles?

Also note the TS's location xD
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by KTFM
If the world is marbles, could you make the argument that it simply does not exist, and is, in fact, just marbles?

Only works with percentages... Had he given a percentage that would have been funnier, but +1 for new Pit joke!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
You lost your marbles.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
*hovers over thread in pit*

yep, stoner thread
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by supersac
i dunno i just ate and that didnt seem like marbles to me...ad ive eaten marbles before...please convince me that the world is in fact marbles

Well if the world was 95% cupcakes, with pink and purple frosting and oreos for eyes, and i shot a nerf gun, the nerf bullet wouldnt go anywhere, would it? So that means the world is 100% marbles.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by blaksabath
Were there any hallucinogens involved in your discovery LOL?

Just hydrocodeine as far as I know.

There's an amazing sig somewhere in these opiate-induced ramblings.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Duuuuuude
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Dude, don't joke about this. My room mate gets really existential when he gets high and tries to make the metaphor that all of life is just a length of rope.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Yes...

oh my god DisarmGoliath suck my balls off youre a genius! the universe is water thats how the nerf bullet moved towards my hand and landed in the doggy bowl omg did dogs always know about this all the signs are pointing towards dogs, but what about neo is neo a dog i know morpheos is a dawg but is neo a dawg too? holy shit the cops are here!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
He's on hydrocodone.

or at least his comment in the DT leads me to believe so
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 15, 2012,