Just got the agile al-2000 in tiger's eye finish. I will post picks later. My worry here is the input jack was a little faulty and I had to do some adjusting to that, there is minimal fret buzz around the 1st fret E and A string, it does affect the guitar, but in a very minimal way. Also there is a lot of black residue coming off of the fretboard, which I have already cleaned once when I put new strings on.

Should I return it to rondo and have the guitar exchanged or am I being really picky? I know that the guitar was not expensive and I should not expect it to be immaculate, but I have another agile that was in all honesty great condition with little to no adjusting when I got it.

I have already talked to Kurt and they said they would exchange it, but is it worth all the hassle?

Thanks!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
The residue is probably just polish/fretboard conditioner, so that's nothing to worry about. The input jack is obnoxious but minor, and the fret buzz hopefully can be cured with a decent setup.

Unless the buzz is bad and can't be fixed, it doesn't sound like any of those are issues that would be worth shipping it back for. It's annoying to get a new guitar with some problems, but at Agile prices it's not unreasonable to need a little setup work out of the box.
That is what i figured and thanks for the response. I seemed to have resolved the input issue and the residue is just annoying but will eventually get resolved. How do I fix the fret buzz, like I said it is minimal. I would like to do this myself to learn a little bit about how to fix the problem.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13