Hey guys! I came into a little money recently so I'm looking to get some new gear, and it seems the area I'm really lacking in is pedals. I'm looking into maybe getting a Joyo fuzz/octave pedal, a delay or maybe just an od or distortion for different tones. I've seen them on Amazon, but where is the best place to order Joyo pedals? . Any other cheap pedals you guys would recommend taking a look at? Thanks guys!
Last edited by shecter guy at Mar 15, 2012,
Well the reason I'm looking into pedals is the fuzz on the amp is sub par to say the least, and I'd like a little more control over my delay. I'm perfectly happy with my amp, and I don't think $80 is going to buy me a tube amp. Which is why I'm looking into pedals. :P
I think what he's getting at is that modeling amps generally don't take pedals too well, so buying any number of pedals at any price would pretty much be a waste on the Vypyr. Also, $80 not spent on pedals is $80 put toward a tube amp. You gotta start somewhere.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Let me rephrase this..I"M NOT LOOKING FOR A TUBE AMP. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I get the tones I want out of my Vypyr. And if I DID upgrade, it would most likely be to a Tube 60 model. Why? Because it gives me the tones I want. I'm not gigging or recording, I'm going to be a bedroom player for quite awhile so i don't need a tube amp when i could put that money into something else. I'm just looking to get a couple pedals cheap to mess around with. I'm aware most modeling amps don't play nice with pedals, but i've never had a problem out of my Vypyr. I appreciate you guys trying to help though.
What you really need is a new amp
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by stykerwolf
forget the amp, you need to upgrade your trolling before anything, or your IQ, your call.

You know what? **** you, **** the forums and **** this site. I'm ****ing sick of people like you that hate on others becouse I don't want to drop a lot of cash I DON"T HAVE on an amp I DON"T NEED!. People aren't helpful here anymore, minus a select few. I'll order from Amazon, and i'm deleting my account. **** all of you
New amp.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
why are you putting a fuzz pedal into a modeling amp.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by shecter guy
You know what? **** you, **** the forums and **** this site. I'm ****ing sick of people like you that hate on others becouse I don't want to drop a lot of cash I DON"T HAVE on an amp I DON"T NEED!. People aren't helpful here anymore, minus a select few. I'll order from Amazon, and i'm deleting my account. **** all of you

If you don't want to be part of the community and are going to go off on others for no reason, then I'll be glad to make that happen

If you feel like acting like an adult in 30 days, come back and join us.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
mclaw forgot to close the thread.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by stykerwolf
forget the amp, you need to upgrade your trolling before anything, or your IQ, your call.

He got the wrong dude...

Get the real problem!