Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
dude nobody will see it if I post in that forum, i need the pit so hundreds of people will see my cover

Amateur tool is amateur.
Sounds like you need a new amp
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
dude nobody will see it if I post in that forum, i need the pit so hundreds of people will flag it as inappropriate
Fixed
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
dude nobody will see it if I post in that forum, i need the pit so hundreds of people will see my cover

This is the point; nobody wants to listen your shitty little cover in the pit.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
This is the point; nobody wants to listen your shitty little cover in the pit.

You know what, **** you asshole. You're a stupid bitch and I will report you to the mods on this ****ing site. ****ing dick shit bitch ass ****
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
You know what, **** you asshole. You're a stupid bitch and I will report you to the mods on this ****ing site. ****ing dick shit bitch ass ****

Have fun with that, bigshot.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

No
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
1. Asks pit for favour
2. Insults pit regulars
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
If it's sloppy, and you know it's sloppy, why post it on Youtube? Why not tighten it up first and really be able to play it well first, which will make you look a lot better than post a less than average cover which makes you look bad?

Because this.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
You guys seriously have no lives

No one cares, seriously not a single person.
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
No one cares, seriously not a single person.

I cannot tell you how much I have wanted to shove poop in my mouth and smell the bottom of a man's sweaty scrotum.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

At least my tone is better than yours and I don't go promoting stupid covers of the most covered band on Earth

Go buy a 15w practice amp, put earphones in, stop posting... You'll get a better tone

Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
I cannot tell you how much I have wanted to shove poop in my mouth and smell the bottom of a man's sweaty scrotum.

Fix... Damn, Ninja'd by the OP
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Last edited by IWasMaiden93 at Mar 15, 2012,
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

Indeed, this is how I spend my day:

Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

How is that an insult to anyone but yourself?

Trolls in this town used to believe in something.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

I'm going to refer you to my previous answer.
SMILE!
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

This is where I post those sceptical looking eye-symbols.

I can't find them though.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist
Lol I win

You're the one who fancies feces in your mouth...
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by PBTF-Guitarist

Cool, same here
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm