Hey everyone,

At the moment I've got a little Jordin PGA-10T and I'm looking to upgrade to a larger tube amp. Any suggestions? I'm looking for up to $750.

Cheers,
Lachlan
Quote by fatback96
What kind of music do you play?

A bit of everything, but mainly classic rock.
Could you give some examples of "classic rock"? Are you looking for a head or combo?

I'd look at the Jet City Amps JCA50 112.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
By classic rock I mean Clapton, GNR, Beatles, etc. I'm looking for quite a versatile combo
+1 on the traynor ycv.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
fwiw I have the jet city 50 w head and its pretty nice, I can get pretty much any sound I want with just the amp alone...the only thing i don't like is that it has no reverb built in...wayyy better than the valveking I had as my first tube amp.
Peavey Classic or Windsor? Can't go wrong with the Traynor YCC either, one of the best amps for it's price. I'd probably grab an overdrive for the GnR or other harder rock.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
if you're not real concerned with high gain then check out the vox ac30, if you wanna look into fenders then start with the twin reverb. thing to remember about fenders is that all their diferent vintage amps essentially are the same thing just with different speaker configs and wattage
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well