Has anyone had any experience with any good cheap P90s? (Dream 90's, Mean 90's, TOG, etc.)
Can't help you, but I'm pretty interested in this question myself. I've wanted to put a set of P-90's in my Les Paul for quite some time now.

Hope someone can help you out.
I have used the TOG famous P-Buckers.
I was looking for others with experience with the many other cheap Humbucker-Sized P90s.

TOG famous p buckers sell for like 45 dollars a SET on ebay. They're actually really good. They really capture that fat P90 I have used the TOG famous P-Buckers.
I was looking for others with experience with the many other cheap Humbucker-Sized P90s.
I have a GFS Mean 90 in the neck of my les paul right now and I wouldn't trade it for anything, it kicks serious ass, gives a great warm rounded tone but can get some bite when you play with the tone control. I'll be ordering one for the bridge as soon as the money arrives, I can't recommend gfs pickups enough. Me and my friends all use them, and their cables too. There's no scams at that place, really high quality inexpensive gear.
If you give a man a fuzz, he will fuzz for a day; if you teach a man to fuzz, he will fuzz for his lifetime...
Do you think that GFS mean 90s would sound good in a hollowbody, specifically the Epi Dot Studio?
I got ones from an ebay store called CH Guitars after using theyre P Bass ones as a quick fix. Cost next to nothing, put it in the bridge of my Squier tele custom instead of a humbucker and sounds amazing with excellent range of tones! Never looked back
I'm assuming you mean humbucker sized p90s...

+1 on the mean 90
it would probably be fantastic in a semi hollow since its potted. The only disappointment I have with my GFS pickups is how hard it is to make them feedback.