Bend in tune, add some vibrato to held notes as appropriate.

More than that, no idea, camera quality is shite quality.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You should have just continued this in your previous thread.....

Your timing and bends are better, still not quite to speed but you'll get there. It's really just rinse and repeat at this point to really get it down.

That being said at 0:37-0:43 it sounds like your down picking every part, try using alternate picking it will also help with the timing. If you already do already then just work on those hammer-on/off.

Keep working at it and try to find problems out on your own, the pit won't be able to or want to help you every time so listening to a song and figuring out why it doesn't sound right is important. It helps train your ears and can help build up your music theory, with that best of luck to ya.
Quote by BigHeadClan
Your timing and bends are better, still not quite to speed but you'll get there. It's really just rinse and repeat at this point to really get it down.

... His bends are horribly out of tune.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
This is his second video, he did a first one which was worse. Which is also why I said he should have continued it in his previous thread so misunderstandings like this don't occur :P
Quote by BigHeadClan
This is his second video, he did a first one which was worse. Which is also why I said he should have continued it in his previous thread so misunderstandings like this don't occur :P

There's no misunderstanding here, his bends may very well have improved but they're still an abomination and need correcting before anyone's going to take him seriously. This is the kind of thing that even non-guitarists notice even if they don't know what's wrong.

Also: you said something about speed... it has nothing to do with speed at all. The pitch of his bends is bad.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
@Zaph_Beeblebr I know my bends are god awful at best, so that's why I posted this thread, so I could find out how to make my bends better, because I don't have a guitar teacher that can teach me about the pitches of bends and stuff like that. Any suggestions on how to improve it would be helpful
Please use your existing thread
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com