Page 1 of 2
Hey pit, I was wondering in your opinion which country has the generally most beautifull women?

Im saying Slovakia or some other eastern european country
Korea? Just a guess.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I haven't traveled enough to answer, but through vox populi and experience on the internet, I'd say all of the Eastern countries of Europe.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Normally I don't like this topic, since there are hot bitches everywhere, but I gotta say:

I went to Italy last summer, and 85-90% of women ages 18-40 are absolutely stunning and beautiful. Think of celebrities like Marisa Tomei or Jami Lynn Sigler, and it's like that's how a shit ton of women looked over there. It's like a 10 in the US would be a 7 over there. I went to many different parts, too. Rome, Florence, Sorrento, Amalfi, Orvieto, Tavernuzze, Venice and Naples, and they were all f*cking gorgeous. I've never seen so many beautiful women in my life. And all the guys they were dating were these guys that had masculine features, dressed good, and basically looked like they belonged in an ad for expensive cologne.

I didn't even go to Milan, which is the most metropolitan, fancy part of Italy, so I can only imagine women there.

It's a very superficial culture over there, so it sort of makes sense. I don't think it's totally ridiculous to say one country might have more attractive women than another. Some cultures value that sort of thing more than others.

Basically imagine most of the women ages 18-40 looking like this:

Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 15, 2012,
Don't know if you can extrapolate this to French women as a whole, but for what it's worth, I sat next to two of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen at CDG in Paris. They made your typical "hot" girls in America look like Miss Piggy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Sweden, by a long stereotypical shot.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by VillainousLatin
Everywhere?

People say latinas look hot but I really don't like them all that much, I prefer white girls for some reason, so any place with white girls is alright by me.

VillainousLatin gonna fuck a white bitch

My new single
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
There are beautiful women everywhere d'aww

but

Quote by Tessalate
Korea? Just a guess.
This, completely this.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

look at that woman behind the barrel of the right one's gun.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol

She's jelly
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by moscaespañol

Sail upon the open skies
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Canada. Cold tits are the best tits.

xD

Actually, I think beautiful british columbia does have some pretty girls!

But um, Taiwan, Japan, maybe Hong Kong (My girfriend and this girl i used to go out with are both hongers), but all these places are densely populated and the sexy ladies probably make up <1% of the females
I'd say Mexico, Japan, Korea, China. As far as best chances of throwing a stone and hitting a very attractive girl.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I'd say Mexico, Japan, Korea, China. As far as best chances of throwing a stone and hitting a very attractive girl.

with those countries you best be throwing australia...
Quote by VillainousLatin
Seriously?...

... really?!
Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are Mexican.

But they make up like .01% of what most Mexican women look like.
Any country that has pale red heads.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by VillainousLatin
Seriously?...

... really?!

Most definitely. Coming from someone who's been around Mexico twice, Even in more traditional small villages there are beautiful women.

HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I'm a sucker for red heads too, but they're usually dark red (and, unfortunately, dyed).

I wish there was a country with the most beautiful women, but I prefer European women most.
There are beautiful women in every country, but I can think of more hot American women than women of any other nationality. So I say USA. Followed by Italy and Japan.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

ew.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Israel.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Utah.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Page 1 of 2