Page 1 of 3
I was just on twitter and noticed the trend, "annoying asian things", and I clicked on it expecting asian people to tweet stuff they typically experience, (you know, the stereotypical stuff), just for shits and giggles. I see some of that, but then i see a lot of hate towards asian people in general by non-asians.

When trends like, "things black people do" get popular, I see a lot less hate.

I dunno, why? Be honest.
Asians are the bomb diggity. My East Asian History professor is Chinese and he has the best voice ever.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
uh, maybe cuz they're annoying, rude and not to mention the girls are way uglier than the middle east/brown master race
I have no idea what you are talking about, TS. Asians are the shit. Especially Asian women. I myself, fancy the Japanese and Koreans the most.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
i have no opinion one way or the other regarding Asians
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Because You Are All Slant-eyed Overachieving ****s Who Eat Cats And Make Crappy Products To Sell In America
in South Park, Heaven Vs. Hell (Season 9, Episode 4) it was confirmed that Asians have no souls.

Whale *****s (Season 13, Episode 11) is another funny one.
---
Have you ever walked behind a group of them, about three or four? They walk super slow, blow their smelly cigarette smoke in your face and for some reason like to stop walking randomly. Grr.
omg I luv pocky and naruto azns
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by uziyourillusion
I love Asians, especiallly Japanese. Their culture and food is awesome bONZAI BITCHES

How many people from Japan do you know in real life?
Quote by jwizzle5786
Have you ever walked behind a group of them, about three or four? They walk super slow, blow their smelly cigarette smoke in your face and for some reason like to stop walking randomly. Grr.

At least someone else here goes to college.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Because there are vast cultural differences between us and when most Americans think of Asia they probably think of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the Rape of Nanking or the various human rights violations China is so fond of. I'm sure there's leftover hostilities towards the Vietnamese from the war as well.

Edit: Also many Asians in America have thick accents which doesn't blow over too well with a lot of bigots.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Mar 15, 2012,
Quote by jwizzle5786

That's pretty much everyone if you go to school downtown.

I'm Chinese and I have never experienced any hate.
Quote by MakinLattes
How many people from Japan do you know in real life?

None that are actually from Japan. But I know someone whos parents are from Japan, does that cont?
Simply love them, then again I swear I Asian on the inside even though I'm pasty white on the outside.
Quote by captainsnazz
It's really weird that when people say asians now they meant chinese/japanese people. Up until a couple of months ago I'd only ever heard it said to mean middle eastern people

what?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by captainsnazz
It's really weird that when people say asians now they meant chinese/japanese people. Up until a couple of months ago I'd only ever heard it said to mean middle eastern people

I think the same time every time one of you Brits refers to Middle Easterners or Indians as Asian. Here it's only ever used for --__--
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I am Asian, but I would rather hang out with non-Asians. Reason: from my experience, most Asians are annoying. They're cliquey and tend to hang out with only their own kind, not funny, and act like they're better than everyone else.

Of course, this is not to say I'm ashamed of my culture. Just most of the turds my age who are lame.
Quote by captainsnazz

What do you usually hear? Orientals?

I find it funny when Middle Easterners can't call themselves Asian, like non-Black Africans can't call themselves African American.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Did anyone see SNL last week (if not, I really don't blame you)? Yeah that one skit? That's why.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I don't hate asians, but I have a massive bias against Japan mainly because of weeaboo's obsessing over it solely because their cartoons target teens-adults despite the fact they are, in my opinion, repetitive and shit.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That's pretty much everyone if you go to school downtown.

I'm Chinese and I have never experienced any hate.

Oh, I know that. I don't hate Asians, it's just something I've noticed with them.

And yeah, Iowa has a ton of Asian exchange students for some reason.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I don't hate asians, but I have a massive bias against Japan mainly because of weeaboo's obsessing over it solely because their cartoons target teens-adults despite the fact they are, in my opinion, repetitive and shit.

You probably haven't seen enough anime
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by RU Experienced?
when most Americans think of Asia they probably think of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor

Are you ****ing serious? I don't even know what the hell to say about this.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You probably haven't seen enough anime

Uh, no. I've seen too many of the ones that follow the same old shit formula. There are a few I'll admit I like though, them being Hellsing (ruined by emo ******s), Ergo Proxy, Cromati High school, Cowboy Bebop, and maybe some other one that slips my mind.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Mar 15, 2012,
I love all people <3 <3 <3
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by zomgguitarz1234

You know, there's more to a country than its cartoons..
Page 1 of 3