... but have to do. how do you guys do it? i have a 7 page essay on the most boring topic due in a few days and i know i should do it, but i can't just because its so ****ing boring and its for the most BS class ever.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
adderall

****ing this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Maths work makes me want to punch people.

So i did.

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quit being a pussy and plagiarize.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yesterday I did a 6 page essay that was due for today. I hadn't done anything beforehand in the month that we were given. Needless to say, I was bullshittin a the way through.

I got 98/100, highest score in class and awesome praises from my teacher.'She said that everything that I said was new and she didn't know it. Of course she didn't, like I said earlier: I was bullshitting

Edit: I meant two day ago and due for yesterday.
Last edited by TheDuckMajor at Mar 16, 2012,
too bad i cant BS my papers. my uni has a ridiculous writing program that basically crushes everybody's GPAs and everyone, even engineers, must take it.
Here is what you do:

1. Go out an introduce yourself to someone homeless that dropped out of school.
2. Be grateful.
3. Go back home and do homework.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Here is what you do:

1. Go out an introduce yourself to someone homeless that dropped out of school.
2. Be grateful.
3. Go back home and do homework.

What about talking to the many successful people who dropped out of school? Surely they would be in much more of a position to help.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Just lie there and take it....it's the best way

Don't struggle, it will hurt more
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Punch yourself in the face until doing the essay seems a better option.
Make fapping your priority, then do your essay the night before it's due. Just like the rest of us normal students do/did.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Fap, eat ramen, then wait until after midnight to start and complain on Facebook how you've been up all night doing an essay
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Good_Lord
Hire a dominatrix, she'll get you on the proper track.

When it comes to Homework, the equivalent of that is usually called a 'mother'.

OT: Act as though you do want to do it.