Page 1 of 2
Yeah, this is like the 6th or 7th night that I've ended up having no sleep in the past 3-4 weeks. To be honest, I think I prefer to function without sleep...

What's happening to me?

Note: This is not a thread for medical advice. I just want something to enjoy before the sun comes up and I'm able to go outside to read.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
snort some coke
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Your username... This thread...

Edit: What, did you guys wait until I was about to post to do that?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Mar 16, 2012,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not enough fapping.

Do you know what the difference between light and hard is TS?

Implying that I don't fap enough...
Quote by L2112Lif
Post pictures of your antique collectibles.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Implying that I don't fap enough...

Then maybe you fap too much? Or at the wrong time, or intensity, with the wrong scented lube...
It could also be that your bed simply isn't comfortable after I stashed my rape kit in the mattress 6 weeks ago.
It's not Christmas anymore!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I did this for 6 or 7 or 8 months.

Now when I go to bed, it tends to take around three hours for me to fall asleep.
Sing me to sleep.
Weed
Or fap as your falling asleep
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I've been an insomniac ever since I can remember. Waiting 4-5 hours for sleep almost every night ****ing sucks.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
To be honest, I think I prefer to function without sleep...

Kinda agree with this, something about pulling an all-nighter makes me feel amazing. Plus I concentrate best at like 5 am. I'd rather have no sleep than a shit night's sleep.
You need a routine bro.

Mine hasnt changed since I was five: Drink milk, get in PJs, brush teeth, read a book.

Ok maybe the only change since then was the addition of fap.

Sleepy as fook after that (Yes I lead a very very wild lifestyle)
Do you work? Go to school? Exercise? Do anything at all?

You might find if you get some sort of routine or exertion into your day you may find sleeping easier. than if you spend your day doing nothing at all.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by ErikLensherr
Post pictures of your antique collectibles.

But I haven't purchased anything new in the past couple of months.

Quote by korinaflyingv
Kinda agree with this, something about pulling an all-nighter makes me feel amazing. Plus I concentrate best at like 5 am. I'd rather have no sleep than a shit night's sleep.

YES. I tend to find myself watching/reading educational material when I'm up all night and I feel like I can soak up more knowledge than I do when I get sleep.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Do you work? Go to school? Exercise? Do anything at all?

You might find if you get some sort of routine or exertion into your day you may find sleeping easier. than if you spend your day doing nothing at all.

I filled out financial aid stuff for school earlier this week. If all goes well with that I'll be starting school in June. I'm going to be studying English since I already love reading and writing. I don't exercise much. Maybe once or twice every couple of weeks.
Quote by L2112Lif
I get it real bad during summer. For a time, I would wake up at 8pm and fall asleep at 11am
i feel your love for the rising sun man, but weed has cured by sleeping problems...
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
You need to sort out your diet, get into a routine and do some daily excercise.

20 minutes is all it takes!!! Easy as pie!!!

Do a small amount of crack before you go to sleep. The crack unlocks so called "sleep" minerals in your brain and allows you to sleep. Be wary though, the first time you do this, you may mine too many "sleep minerals" and sleep for a good 12-16 hours. Think about it though, that's like all of your first 20 years sleep minerals that have just bulit up without being mined!!! It's to be expected!! After your first night of long sleep everything should be fine.

If you need any more advice just drop me PM, or phone me at 8037592783.
I thought I was getting insomnia, but I'm not really sure its something you can just get like a sickness or anything like that... I'm pretty sure I just have a really screwed up sleeping schedule now
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by Equivoke
You need to sort out your diet, get into a routine and do some daily excercise.

20 minutes is all it takes!!! Easy as pie!!!

Do a small amount of crack before you go to sleep. The crack unlocks so called "sleep" minerals in your brain and allows you to sleep. Be wary though, the first time you do this, you may mine too many "sleep minerals" and sleep for a good 12-16 hours. Think about it though, that's like all of your first 20 years sleep minerals that have just bulit up without being mined!!! It's to be expected!! After your first night of long sleep everything should be fine.
If you need any more advice just drop me PM, or phone me at 8037592783.

That sounds legit.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That sounds legit.

Totally legit. Just avoid bathtubs and you'll be right as rain.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Take up being a machinist.

Really though, why aren't you sleeping? Too much worry? A physical thing? You need sleep, bro. Otherwise you die and shit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Really though, why aren't you sleeping? Too much worry? A physical thing? You need sleep, bro. Otherwise you die and shit.

Don't feel like it. This is the second time this week and it's not from being worried, it's just from not being tired.

Doesn't it take several days of not sleeping to lead to death? It's not like it's consecutive nights that I'm doing this.

Also, did you get my friend request on facebook?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
i feel your love for the rising sun man, but weed has cured by sleeping problems...

Oh no, I don't love the sun. To be perfectly honest, I hate the sun. It's always burning me to a crisp when it's warm out (It's been above 75 degrees for the past couple of days) because I'm a pasty bastard. It's just that people are sleeping so I can't find a comfortable spot inside with access to lights where I wouldn't wake everyone.
Quote by L2112Lif
u say u have insomnia?

this should help

Ibanez RG470AHZ
Squire Strat
Walden G630CE

Blackstar HT-40
Marshal MG30FX

OFFICIALLY A 'BEAUTIFUL PERSON'
Quote by lock@stoner
u say u have insomnia?

this should help

I love misunderstood clowns, so that isn't going to have the desired effect.
Quote by L2112Lif
dam...well maybe someone who sleeps well will come in here to laugh at you, see that and develope insomnia?
Ibanez RG470AHZ
Squire Strat
Walden G630CE

Blackstar HT-40
Marshal MG30FX

OFFICIALLY A 'BEAUTIFUL PERSON'
I hope so.

Quote by L2112Lif
Start exercising a little. Even just a small run or jog around the block to release some energy helps. I had the same thing for about half a year, I just didn't feel like sleeping until 4 am. It didn't matter how tired I really was because I was mentally wide awake and it really messed me up. Sure it feels fine for a while, but that's the point, you don't really notice how much it ****s you over because it also affects your ability to assess your own condition.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
But I haven't purchased anything new in the past couple of months.

You don't have to purchase something new to get an antique. In fact, that's quite counter-productive.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Kensai

Yeah that's true and also, your body's skin cells need to change over at some point during rest, for most of us, this natural time is when we sleep, that's why people that work third shift die on average 6 years earlier than other people, because it only happens when we're sleeping, unless you can change your biological clock over time but it still has an effect. In the olden days this was called dieing of the feebles and overcoming the feebles.

TS has the feebles.

Good luck my friend.

In the afterlife.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

1. Develop split personality
2. Befriend alter ego
3. Fight alter ego
4. ?????
5. Set back debt clock
6. Break even
I'm going through the same thing as you Irish. I was always a heavy sleeper, but for the last 2-3 months I've had maybe a dozen good night sleeps.

I think I'm really anxious, but I don't even know why.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've had the same issue recently; it's not really that bad. I haven't noticed a drop in mental faculty or happiness.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Its actually some what natural to stay up later and later every day. As humans, our circadian (sp?) rhythm (basically internal clock) is about 25 hours long, even though we force ourselves to shorten it by a full hour.

Kinda silly.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by blake1221
1. Develop split personality
2. Befriend alter ego
3. Fight alter ego
4. ?????
5. Set back debt clock
6. Break even

"Break Even"
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2