I got kicked out of school, so now I'm just living out in the middle of nowhere in Idaho with nothing to do until the end of April... I got kicked out of school about three months ago, and have had nothing to do ever since. I tried to get a job, but it didn't work out, and since I'm only here till April I think it would be kind of useless now.

Anyway, doing nothing is pretty much driving me crazy! Has anyone been in a situation like this before? What did you do to waste away the time? any suggestions?

Thanks!
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Fap. Fap until you die of it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Plan what you are going to do in April

Get a job and save money. If you have nothing else to do it's the smartest thing
While your mother is in the toilet, press your ear against the door and stick your hand down your pants..... Try to act like you were doing nothing when she comes out
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Actually, I lived in Germany, got kicked out of school and sent back to my hometown in the states. So I've kinda been there.
I'd say just find something you like doing. For me it was my music and smokin' the ganj. It just helped pass the time for me until I figured out what I was going to do. But that's something you'd have to be in to.
am in the same situation bro... i'm telling you this now, you're going to be very lonely, and the loneliness will destroy you.
try and get out as much as possible, over the weekend, ect...
don't become lazy
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
set stuff on fire. never gets boring
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
I'd advise you to find a grizzly bear to wrestle. Beating him by 2 falls or a submission would look great on your CV.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'd advise you to find a grizzly bear to wrestle. Beating him by 2 falls or a submission would look great on your CV.

pretty sure they don't have a lot of grizzly bears in Idaho. At least not where I am :/
~ The Mad Hatter

why the hell did you get kicked out of school? you know, to be kicked out of school youve got to be one of the most lazy and distruptive life forms around.

so, what did you do?
Quote by nbur4556
pretty sure they don't have a lot of grizzly bears in Idaho. At least not where I am :/

There's not even a zoo?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Become a polotical activist.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by TheDuckMajor
why the hell did you get kicked out of school? you know, to be kicked out of school youve got to be one of the most lazy and distruptive life forms around.

so, what did you do?

well I'm at Mormon school...

and I was cuddling with a girl after curfew
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by nbur4556

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by nbur4556

Quote by Equivoke
Plan what you are going to do in April

Get a job and save money. If you have nothing else to do it's the smartest thing

IF you can get a job, get one.
Quote by slash_GNR666
While your mother is in the toilet, press your ear against the door and stick your hand down your pants..... Try to act like you were doing nothing when she comes out

This is so much fun. It's like a danger wank. Try it with your dad if you have real big balls.
Quote by nbur4556

Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Cuddle some more with some other girl? Im pretty sure you're supposed to be in school if you're underaged. Go to social services and tell them to enroll you in school. Also, have your parents arrested for agreeing to your idle behavior.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by nbur4556

Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by Nelsean
Cuddle some more with some other girl? Im pretty sure you're supposed to be in school if you're underaged. Go to social services and tell them to enroll you in school. Also, have your parents arrested for agreeing to your idle behavior.

No I'm not underaged. It was a college, and I'm not living with my parents anymore... It was just a really bullshit school
~ The Mad Hatter