Poll: you know the question.
Poll Options
View poll results: you know the question.
permanently shut up girl who won't stop talking to me
7 6%
poly is awesome dude. i can has sex with a guy and a girl and not be GAY!!!
7 6%
wtf is poly?
41 33%
poly people are gross. i don't want to share vaginas. like sharing toothbrushes from a colored man
33 26%
hurr durr.
38 30%
Voters: 126.
Page 1 of 3
this girl in a theory class loves to tell me about all her friends (i only half listen) and today she said that one of her friends was in this "cute poly" relationship with 2 guys.

i told her thats bullshit and they are only dating for the sex so its not cute and she got pissy and started huffing like girls do.

thoughts?
Quote by Ashe_Mc
thoughts?

You sound like a bit of a dick.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Yeah I think you should rape her for huffing at you
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i don't get it, is it some sort of partly-bisexual 3-way relationship?

regardless, its bullshit and she be a ho, my nig.
Do the 2 guys hi-five over her back after spit roasting her?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Telecaster7
Hey now, he's got some very interesting points.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Telecaster7
Hey now, he's got some very interesting points.

Yeah but... Terrible grammar...
TS, you should have asked her if she'd be cool being in a poly with a guy and another girl.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Ashe_Mc
i told her thats bullshit and they are only dating for the sex so its not cute and she got pissy and started huffing like girls do.

thoughts?

Shut up.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I'm guessing you mean polygamous relationships? If it doesn't effect me, I don't really care what other people do in their private life.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

haven't had one of them since primary school

Same

Getting that pic made me want one pretty bad..
Looks sexy
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Whatever makes them happy. You have no right to be such a judgmental cunt.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Huff.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Whatever makes them happy. You have no right to be such a judgmental cunt.

this
Goddamn women always huffing, you gotta slap them around and tell them that it's not acceptable to be huffing around you, she can huff in the kitchen when she's alone or with the kids.
Dude, no one says poly. That's just gay.

And no, it's not gross, knowing a chick is into to guys makes her double the slut, and twice as easy to get. Just wrap yourself and spare yourself the clap.
Based on the OP, TS can't be more than 14 years old, if even that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I consider myself poly. But I'm not always seeking out more than 1 person. Sometimes 1 person is enough to handle. I never go about it without both of the women being aware of it and being ok with it. (most say they are ok but secretly aren't and cause drama)

Also why do pit polls suck so bad?
Last edited by BlackVoid at Mar 16, 2012,
Quote by TOMMYB22
i don't get it, is it some sort of partly-bisexual 3-way relationship?

regardless, its bullshit and she be a ho, my nig.

Would you say the same thing if it was 2 girls and 1 guy?
Quote by theogonia777
Based on the OP, TS can't be more than 14 years old, if even that.
He reminds me of Represent.
ggg1 ggg3

Poly relationships fit into that big category of "shit I don't care to do myself but am absolutely okay with others doing."
I'm going to assume that because "poly" = "many" that they're essentially swingers.

Doesn't sit right with me. Defeats the point of having a relationship if you're going to fuck other people. It's almost like an insult if you ask me.

"Niether one of you are quite good enough for me, so I'll just screw both of you at the same time!"
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
I'm going to assume that because "poly" = "many" that they're essentially swingers.

Doesn't sit right with me. Defeats the point of having a relationship if you're going to **** other people. It's almost like an insult if you ask me.

"Niether one of you are quite good enough for me, so I'll just screw both of you at the same time!"

Just because you can't love more than one person at a time, and assume that all relationships are based on sex doesn't make it so...

You've been culturally programmed to think "One Man, One Woman" and perhaps you have progressed so far as to think that it's ok if it's "One Person, One Person" and thus believe you are 'enlightened'...

When you REALLY start to think for yourself, you will then understand that it's "One person, None of your f***ing business..."
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Offensive term is offensive

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 3