So i was wondering if the pit used any of it

You know when you make a joke about a subject, or even about yourself, to avoid the seriousness of the situation...

And in the end you just end up becoming a joke of who you really are...
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
All the time.
Shame it's not a good joke.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You make it seem so sad.
people make jokes at uncomforteable situations, get over it?
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

To get to the other side.....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
"She.. She left me... AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HER COOKING ANYMORE RIGH'!?"

That kind of thing?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
And in the end you just end up becoming a joke of who you really are...

Bit harsh.
more like
"oh so where exactly did you make out with that fat chick?"
"inside your vagina, you should of felt us, she's quite big"
everybody giggles and you forget your shame.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
I'd do that all the time at my old job. It was at a cheap ass grocery store. And the manager would treat his employees like peasants in a bourgoisie society. There would be signs of like ''wearing lululemon pants is no longer permitted'' and like just stupid shit like that.

So I'd grab the sharpie and go to town. Especially on the grammar, you'd be surprised that a manager who manages millions of dollars of cashflow a year can't even spell a ****ing sentence correctly.

Actually let me authenticate that previous sign he posted, it was more like ''wearing lululemon pant is no longer permittid du to the fact that it lack's us showing proffessionalisme toward our customer''
It's been said that one should be able to laugh at oneself.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.