Dio and Skyrim... Match made in Heaven

(Wow, I kinda feel bad for that one)
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Stuff like Aphex Twin, Boxcutter, u-Ziq, and lately the Contortionist. With other games I like power metal and dubstep but for whatever reason I can't focus on LoL if I'm listening to that.
sunbather is shit
It changes depending on what music I recently got.

Recently I've been listening to Macy Gray's "On How Life Is" while gaming.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I listen exclusively to viking metal while playing Skyrim.

With other games anything goes.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Justin Bieber & God of War III : Blood and Metal. Epic.

Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I've never played 'Lol', wouldn't even know how the tune goes, but to answer your question, I generaly find it best to be playing the same tune that I'm listening to, it often gets confusing otherwise.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 16, 2012,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I've never played 'Lol', wouldn't even know how the tune goes, but to answer your question, I generaly find it best to be playing the same tune that I'm listening to, it often gets confusing otherwise.

Hardly clever.
I am disappoint.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Heh heh
Karl Pilkington... What a man! ^
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by King Of Suede
Hardly clever.
I am disappoint.

Can't please all of the people all of the time....

Quote by Jyrgen
Heh heh

... but apparently you can please some of the people some of the time.

The actual music from the game.

With the exceptions of TF2 since the server I usually go to is micspam-friendly, and older/simpler games with more lackluster scores, in which case it varies.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I find Amon Amarth go well with most adventure-style RPG's (Viking: Battle for Asgard, LOTR: War in the North etc.); hip hop and industrial metal seem to go well for urban-style driving games (Need for Speed-style) and most other stuff I find the soundtrack to be quite an important part of the game's atmosphere - I think games like Dead Space, for example, would be ruined by playing additional music in the background.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
skype conversation. or pandora. usually a creed or foo fighters type band.

sometimes i break out the classical and destroy with leblanc or ashe.
Pink Floyd and DOTA

pink floyd keeps me relaxed and chilled for when they kill me
F*ck Chuck Norris ... SpongeBob grills under water