Not everyone breaks the law, but I'm sure a majority of you have been/know someone that had a rough time dealing with the mistakes of your counties finest.

I'm sure they have helped you too, share your stories here!

Personally I can't account for the police helping me at all, but 6 months ago they found reason to impound my car because I unknowingly picked up a shoplifter.
Never got my car back
[something related to the band lololol]
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I heard they changed their name to Sting a few years ago.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I just parked my car with a girl (my age) in the passenger seat and we were getting ready to get out and a cop drives by and shines the spotlight in my window and asks what we were doing, if I have a license and whether or not I have any points on it.

He was the nicest guy ever, I answered the questions and he didn't even get out of the car and said "Have a good night".

It happened like, a few seconds before I opened the door.
never really had a particularly bad experience with police. I've been caught doing things I shouldn't once or twice and never got more than an official warning, which I deserved.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The times i have done something they either werent there or I just ran away and because they are all fat and unfit got away easily.

The time I did nothing I got arrested for rape, dick swabbed, no interview, took all my clothes for a week, dumped an hour away in a t-shirt, trackie bottoms and plimsoles and not given an apology.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
The police in my area do a very good job. [/riveting story]

You're right. Your riveting story was positively riveting. It left me feeling very riveted.
Well there was this beautiful lady cop who showed up to my house asking where my mom was. She tells me she's been reported missing. I asked her for my missing mom's name. Of course she got the wrong family but the right house.

A year later I get into a minor car accident and the cop that shows up is the same lady who came to my house. She let me and the driver sort it out without getting insurance companies involved.

I think it must be faith.
Quote by metaldud536
Well there was this beautiful lady cop who showed up to my house asking where my mom was. She tells me she's been reported missing. I asked her for my missing mom's name. Of course she got the wrong family but the right house.

A year later I get into a minor car accident and the cop that shows up is the same lady who came to my house. She let me and the driver sort it out without getting insurance companies involved.

I think it must be faith.

*Fate
My friend got caught in bed with a cop's daughter by the girl's older sister. The girl he was in bed with went to our school too. The next day the cop came in, but they held him in the office. My friend was terrified. It was hilarious.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
**** the police comin straight from the underground. A young nigga got it bad cause i'm brown
^^

Quote by Cycloptishred
they found reason to impound my car because I unknowingly picked up a shoplifter.

Lol wut?

If this is US then it explains the stupidity of this offense.
Quote by rip3149
**** the police comin straight from the underground. A young nigga got it bad cause i'm brown

And not the other colour cos police think, they have the authority to kill a minority
I've had batons to the face after laughing at the police because they said i can't protest without permission. been stopped search for drugs a few times, always clean.
but they are always helpful when i am lost.
now extra flamey
I'm guessing the phrase "shotgun" comes from police slang meaning the officer who sits in the passenger seat, and therefore gets to bring out the shotgun when the two of them need it. But yeah, got caught gambling in grae 10 and had a little chit-chat with the law. been a good little asian boy ever since.

... maybe
hue
I got pulled over once for the heinous offense of doing a u-turn on my bike after I missed a turn. The only reason I missed the turn was because the cop was riding really close behind me - like, if there had been a passenger on the bike of the bike, they could've reached out and kicked the police cruiser's hood; I didn't want to risk him rear-ending me since he was so close. He was cool about it when he stopped me and I didn't get a ticket or anything, but I really have no idea why the fuck he pulled me over.

For the most part they're cool around here, outside of a few godawful retarded speed traps (god forbid they do something useful). My brother's had some bad run-ins, but I expect that has to do with his surliness and obnoxiousness when dealing with them.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Mar 16, 2012,
Quote by sock_demon
I'm guessing the phrase "shotgun" comes from police slang meaning the officer who sits in the passenger seat, and therefore gets to bring out the shotgun when the two of them need it. But yeah, got caught gambling in grae 10 and had a little chit-chat with the law. been a good little asian boy ever since.

... maybe

shotgun came from the wild west ages when stage coaches were being robbed. they started putting a man right next to the driver, and he was usually armed with a shotgun, since they were more favored than pistols of that age when available (also due to the fact that shotguns have greater chance while moving to hit a moving target due to the spread of the lead balls).
Got arrested for hitting a guy's car while on my motorbike.

Also, intimidated a policeman (entirely by accident, let me add) while riding the same bike.
Was riding through my old village on my way back from work, and I saw the cop that lived in the village, (knew him from when I lived there, but hadn't seen him since), so I pulled up behind him, full leathers, darkened helmet visor, all that jazz. I started talking to him, and he was backing away from me looking scared until I took my helmet off and he realised that it was me.

/terrible story.
Quote by smokedereefa
^^

Lol wut?

If this is US then it explains the stupidity of this offense.

Yeah its the US. They've really been screwing me since June, What I've told so far isnt as bad.
Quote by necrosis1193

Also a little levity before the inevitable shitstorm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooarT3cn8_o

Holy shit man you nearly killed me.... Just took a swig of tea just as I clicked this page and that picture caught me completely off guard and I've only just finished coughing. Now my eyes are watering like hell and my throat hurts

I wouldn't usually find that picture that funny. It's pretty standard in the pit it just caught me off guard
a couple cops tried to tell me i was high and selling drugs because me and some friends were walking around listening to Bob Marley

assholes
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
And not the other colour cos police think, they have the authority to kill a minority

**** that shit, cos I ain't the one for a punk mother****er with a badge and a gun to be beating on...

This is so incredibly lame and cheesy.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
The year is '94 and in my trunk is raw
In my rear view mirror is the motherfucking law
I got two choices y'all pull over the car or
bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't trying to see no highway chase with jake
Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
And I heard "Son do you know why I'm stopping you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo?
"Well you was doing fifty five in a fifty four"
"License and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carrying a weapon on you I know alot of you are"
I ain't stepping out of shit all my papers legit
"Do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack are some type of lawyer or something?"
"Or somebody important or something?"
Nah I ain't pass the bar but I know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"Well see how smart you are when the K-9's come"
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.