Yeah so I was thinking about this yesterday. It wouldnt take much to constructe a little mini version of a helicopter. Maybe slash air-ballon? I could just find a descent engine somewhere and use that as a power mechanism.

I actually know a person who is involved in building similiar things and he said that it really aint that hard. All I really need is a descent engine and some carpenter skills and i'm set. Why haven't I seen more flying objects in the sky? More people should construct their own flying machines and in that way fly around in the sky. It would be cool as hell.

Has anyone ever tried building their own flying machine? Maybe someone has any advice on how to pursue this. I'm actually planning on having this project as a my primary goal this year. Manage to build my own flying machine.

Something like this.
Last edited by Mondavarious at Mar 16, 2012,
Can I have your things when you

-shades-

Get your wings

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Sure, people might laugh at you now. They'll quite possibly laugh at you later as well, but y'know...

YOU GO TS!!
I don't see any possible way this could go wrong
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Mondavarious

I could just find a descent engine somewhere and use that as a power mechanism.
All I really need is a descent engine and some carpenter skills and i'm set.

I don't know man. An ascent engine would probably help you get airborne a whole lot faster.

WyldEdit: but seriously though, good luck getting your engine off the ground. You need MUCH more than just basic carpentry skills and a DECENT engine to get off the ground.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Last edited by wyldething at Mar 16, 2012,