Poll: so would you:
Poll Options
View poll results: so would you:
Let them be free and built up the world again.
19 37%
Rule them...you know you's a Pimp deep down bellow.
11 21%
Rule them for a bit, then fly off on my mutant elephant
11 21%
well, for making this thread/poll, you deserve what ever painfull death is coming your way.
11 21%
Voters: 52.
okay so this may seem a bit far fetched to you....

But lets say, for the sake of making a thread ,and with in mind that being bored makes us all very opinionated people, that the earth had been infected with a deadly virus ( or the human immune system had became so weak that the viruses around us could kill us)...

all values have disappeared from earth and nobody relies on other peoples opinions and ideals.

and you had found a cure, and you were going to save those that you could...now would you :

-leave them to freely do what ever they wanted.

-rule like the almighty king that you are.

-rule them for a few years, then fly off on your mutant elephant

so tell me pit, do you value freedom enough to give it to others, or is ruling over others simply the greatest freedom of them all?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Huh? Why new thread? Anyway, again, I'd get my buds and rule errbody, because if I didn't some greedy sumbitch would.
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Mar 16, 2012,
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
okay so this may seem a bit far fetched to you....

But lets say, for the sake of making a thread ,and with in mind that being bored makes us all very opinionated people, that the earth had been infected with a deadly virus ( or the human immune system had became so weak that the viruses around us could kill us)...

all values have disappeared from earth and nobody relies on other peoples opinions and ideals.

and you had found a cure, and you were going to save those that you could...now would you :

-leave them to freely do what ever they wanted.

-rule like the almighty king that you are.

-rule them for a few years, then fly off on your mutant elephant

so tell me pit, do you value freedom enough to give it to others, or is ruling over others simply the greatest freedom of them all?

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking me if, given the chance, I would enslave humanity. The answer is no. If I had the remedy, I would give it away.
What kind of question is that? Leave them freely to do what they pleased. A world where no one regurgitates someone else's opinion sounds great to me.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
I would give it away. For sexual favours. And anyone I hate, I'll tell them I'll only give them the cure if they eat out Susan Boyle after she hasn't washed or shaved for a month.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I would give it away. For sexual favours. And anyone I hate, I'll tell them I'll only give them the cure if they eat out Susan Boyle after she hasn't washed or shaved for a month.

Come on man I was eating!
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
I'd give it away. Ruling the world just seems like way too much work. I don't really see the appeal.
RAINBOW SIG!
So I'm assuming all governments have collapsed? Well if I don't rule, it's just gonna be some asshole. At least I can be a benevolent philosopher-king. It's practically a public service.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd give the cure to humanity. But I'm not sure if I would have the patience to rule humanity or leave humanity since it can be so stupid and unruly (They would all die if I left anyways).
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I'd give it away. There's more to life than the thirst for power and asserting your dominance upon others.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I'll only give them the cure if they eat out Susan Boyle after she hasn't washed or shaved for a month.

That is vile.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by DylanHendrix

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
so i am a biologist, the world has been infected with a super virus, killing off africa, most of china, canada, mexico, and russia. i discover a vaccine. what do i do with it?
my options are pick and choose who stays and who goes?
well that wont last, il be killed quite quickly
spread it and save the entire world?
probably
rule over the world?
how does that work?
Quote by DylanHendrix

Eating out Susan Boyle?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I'd rule, institute a police state, reinvent UG, and spend my mornings reading Zoot's posts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by DylanHendrix

Susan Boyle? That must have been awkward. Did she see what he wrote too?

Edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ninja'd
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Last edited by ma_tt11 at Mar 17, 2012,
I wouldn't rule people or give it away, I"d sell it for goods and services. Currency is probably out the window, but I'd be happy to indenture a ton of skilled people to myself and demand an endless flow of food and valuables--I guess that's kind of like ruling, but I wouldn't want to be a big public figure or anything, just sit on my pile of wealth in comfort and relative privacy.
I'd give it away. I don't really want to rule humanity and i don't think I'd be very good at it anyway.
cat