Page 1 of 4
I was thinking just now (oh lordy), and I realized I portray myself to be more of an asshole on here than I am IRL. Sure, that's easy to do because you can't get your ass kicked through a monitor or phone screen, but I've found that it's also easy to do without even noticing.

So Pit, 1.) In what ways if any is your personality different in real life than in online communities like this one? And 2.) How well-liked would you say you are IRL compared to here?

edit: I sort of miss my avi's santa hat now, and I worded that title like shit, but you catch my drift.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Mar 16, 2012,
What -[NiL]- said.

There, i got your hyphens and brackets right.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't know, I guess those who met me would know. Maybe I'm a little quieter, I dunno.
Quote by whoomit

Although I'm sexier IRL.

axelfox would disagree

get it, because of your avatar

Quote by moscaespañol
What -[NiL]- said.

There, i got your hyphens and brackets right.

Same I'm more quiet.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by moscaespañol
axelfox would disagree

What do you mean?
Quote by moscaespañol
get it, because of your avatar

Oh right
Quote by devourke
Pretty similar. Although I delete my posts in threads sometimes just to screw with people who thought they had the first post on a page.

I haven't been called out on that yet.

Did you do that earlier today when I was post 60 in a thread?... >_>

Edit: In the 'Hipster Cred' Thread?
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 16, 2012,
I'm much the same i think, i try not to be too insulting or anything on the internet, doesn't accomplish anything
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
without being able to hear the inflection in anyone's voice of course you are going to seem to act differently online then IRL so its kind of unavoidable unless ur using Skype...
I'm much more of a cynical bastard online. I need to be to function better as a more easy-going individual in real life.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I don't talk much IRL, I don't post much online, haha.

As far as personality etc. I'm pretty much the same.

Quote by devourke
I don't remember which threads I post in without the little black dot on the envelope.

So it will remain forever a mystery.

DAMN YOOOUUUUU
I'm just as mischievous IRL

oh, and I fawn over Bach/fugues just as much

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm just as mischievous IRL

oh, and I fawn over Bach/fugues just as much

I bet you love Chopin in real life. Cause he is the most bestest composer ever.

I think I'm the same in real life, but I'm not really open about my sexuality. Then again maybe that's just because it never really comes up in real life, where on here there are plenty of threads where it is relevant, and so I have a reason to mention it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
DEVOOUUURRKKKKEEEEE!!!!

Quote by devourke
What was it?

It's the guy that's now on the other page. He's a weird adbot thing that copies what other people say and puts an image of a full stop at the end.
I'm a 6'4 olympic bodybuilder God IRL.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by theogonia777
I bet you love Chopin in real life. Cause he is the most bestest composer ever.

I love chopin...

...ONIONS

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The same, but less articulate. Also, I'm probably a bigger dickhead.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'm just not friendly at all online

If I'm not being cynical or blunt/uninteresting, I'm calling people out and generally being an ass.
I'm like the most laid back person IRL, I'll talk to anyone regardless of whether they're completely contradictory to what I like in a person.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm a bit more awkward but a lot kinder.

i would hope so

I'm a quiet, introverted kid that often fails to deliver jokes (that most average people understand) vocally and decently IRL (towards strangers, anyway). I'm not exactly a popular guy, but people think I'm nice and I have a few good friends.

Online, I'm always saying funny things and talking to strangers and have no problem "meeting" new people. I also sometimes humorously "flirt" (minus the actual "I'm genuinely interested in you" thing) with ease. I have a decent number of friends online.

urethra
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
I'm a little more quiet in real life, only because people can't always hear what I'm saying for some reason. Also a little bit more shy
Quote by moscaespañol
i would hope so

I like Thrash's aggressive demeanor and hostile disposition—it's part of his charm.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I like Thrash's aggressive demeanor and hostile disposition—it's part of his charm.

yeah.

I'm quieter and a lot less retarded.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I much more witty and people like me better IRL, I'm more polite and well spoken and I'm also smarter. Other than that I'm not much different.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Page 1 of 4