I find whenever I'm wearing a guitar with a suit, that its making a part of the suit kick up, and it just looks wrong. Is there any solution to this? It's a very slim fitting suit also, so it certainly isn't that its too big.
"It'd take a hell of a lot of Pokemon to feed a million starving children."
Tried wearing it under your jacket?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Nylon straps tend to slide easy over most material. Leather seems to stay in place where you put it.

What type of strap do you use?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's nylon, but a very grippy...ribbed nylon, I guess. haha. Surely the bottom of the jacket would look all over the place wearing it underneath?
I think your gonna have to compromiseand get a cheap nylon strap that thas nothing on the back for grip. I have a strap made out of seat-belt nylon, and it slides easy over my clothes (but I dont play in a suit!)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I don't particulary care about grip, the guitar should sit well itself anyway. I might go and try a few straps with a jacket on then over the weekend.
Quote by gregs1020

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Do you play with your jacket buttoned or unbuttoned? I find when I use a grippy strap while wearing a suit it's better to undo the buttons.