Fantastic playing, very clean and soulful. For me, it's more a guitar solo than an actual song, but that's no bad thing really. Guitar tones are great, very earthy and natural. The end was maybe a little abrupt for my taste, but the overall piece was great.
If you could check out my Youtube channel that would be awesome
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Very nice, easy listening and very chilled vibe and lovely guitar tones. Don't really listen to blues but could listen to something like that all day. Love the playing, sounds effortless, like your sat with your guitar on a sunny day drinking a beer and just playing a way. Like it!
Paddy McK: Thanks, man! I really was trying to go for very vintage, raw tones and I'm glad you thought my playing was soulful! It means a lot to me. And I'm already subscribed to you on YouTube I always love hearing new material from you!

SoapbarSE: Thank you! I wanted this to be really laid back and I appreciate your compliment on my tones! And the comment about it sounding effortless means a lot to me as well (: I'm glad you like it!
Really smooth and nice, I love your creamy tone How long have you been playing for ?