I'm using the Boss NS-2 on my Egnater Rebel 30 just to get rid of hum and such. I don't use any pedals other than the NS-2. So I won't be running any other pedals into the loop. My question is, even though I'm only using this one pedal, would I still set it up in the X pattern? I've seen the pictures online of how to set it up, but I wasn't sure if that was for looping other pedals into it or not. This is how I have it set up right now. I would just like to know it is correct even though it is my only pedal I'm using:

*I have the output on the pedal going into the "return" section on the FX loop on the back of my Egnater.

*I have the send on the pedal going into the actual input on the front of the amp.

*My guitar going into the input on the pedal.

*I have the return on the pedal going into the "send" section on the FX loop on the back of my Egnater.

Is this correct if the only pedal I'm running is the actual NS-2? Could someone please shed some light on this for me?
Last edited by aurian4parker at Mar 16, 2012,
You could have just googled "Boss NS2 X pattern" instead of creating a new thread. Its not that difficult.
Quote by Sputnik1
You could have just googled "Boss NS2 X pattern" instead of creating a new thread. Its not that difficult.

I know that. I'm not a douche bag. I did google it and I did find that same picture. However, every time I came across that photo it was for people who were running other pedals within the loop of their NS-2. I had the question of whether it would be run the same way with only one pedal. Didn't find that answer, so I started a new thread. If you could find the answer for my exact question on another thread, then come talk to me.
Quote by darkwolf291

So it's still the same as if I were running other pedals within the loop. Thank you!