I want to buy a new amp my option are Fender mustang 1, laney linebacker20 or peavey vyphr 15watts combo ??????? which sounds great & has good tone ???? and has better effects????
what about laney linebacker 20watts its cheap here compared to both the amps mentioned above.............is it good compared to vyphr
Quote by shivram
what about laney linebacker 20watts its cheap here compared to both the amps mentioned above.............is it good compared to vyphr

No, it's shit.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Many people are going to come in and vouch for the vypyr. I've played through my brother's a lot and I have to agree that it's the best modeller out there for practice/small jam session applications. For heavier music, you won't get a better response to your playing or tone in a small package than what you'll get from the Vypyr. Also, having 12 effects built-in for you to play with will help you decide what pedals to buy as your playing progresses. Depending what you play, the only other amps I woud check out are the Vox Valvetronix and the Roland Cube small models. I haven't played these but I've heard good things... Maybe someone else can comment on these?
Die troll

Dean VMNTX (EMG set)
Peavey 6505+ 112
+ a buncha teh pedlulz
The Linebacker is a good reliable amp but does have a lot of the shortcomings normally associated with SS amps. It's the sort of amp you have stashed in the back of the truck for those times when your main amp fails.
It depends on what you are after. If you want high gain tones get the Vyper, if you want low to mid-gain tones get the Mustang.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification