Could someone help me figure out the tabs for this song please! Its a beautiful acoustic piece and it would be so great if someone could help me.

listen to the song at the following URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOk1lsnck0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ef9110FAAAAAAAAGAA

this is what i got so far, dont know how correct it is though
standard tuning
---------------------------------------0---|------------------------------------------0---- |
----------0----------0------0------3-----|------------0------------0--------0-----3-----|
--------0----- 0--2------2----5----------|---------0-------0--2--------2----5-----------|
------4-----4---------5-------- -4-------|-------4------4-------------5--------4---------|
----2--------------------------------------|-----2------------------------------------------|
--0----------------------------------------|---0--------------------------------------------|

---------------------------------------0---|--------------------------------------------0-----|
----------0---------0------0-------3-----|-----------0----------0---------------0---0-----|
--------0-----0--2------2----5----------|--------0-------0--2------2----------0----------|
------4-----4---------5---------4--------|------4-------4---------5----4------------------|
----2--------------------------------------|----2---------------------------2----------------|
--0----------------------------------------|--0--------------------------------0-------------|

Also if it is possible, could someone please help me tabbing his other songs aswell. Espescialy Formální cvičení (Form Exercise), the tuning is DADGAE if that helps.

Thanks! Peace and love
Last edited by Gouwsie at Mar 18, 2012,