Hello everyone,

Here is a quick explanation of my current situation. My friends and I play in a small practice room that you have to pay to use by the hour. The room consists of a drum kit, a bass amp, and two marshall half stack guitar amps. Since the room is so small, the bass and drums really drown out the guitar. Sooo.........

I was wondering if there was any way I could split my guitar signal so i could play through both amps instead of just one.

Any help would be mega appreciated
Thanks
If the bass and drums are drowning out even an MG 1/2 stack they are way to loud, or you need to turn up your amp and the mids on it.

What kind of marshalls are they?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
And yes just get an A/B/Y box to split your signal into 2.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Something like this should do the trick: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roland-Lead-Mono-Jacks-Stereo/dp/B000EMJGOK. Or a pedal with a stereo output.

However, like Robbgnarly said, if you're being drowned out, try tweaking the EQ and/or turn the volume up.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
Im usually cranking up my volume a lot to be heard , but so much that the feedback gets a bit out of control, especially with lots of gain, wich i am doing.
Sounds like the problem is more due to the space than your gear. If you can't get somewhere larger, try moving your kit around. Ideally you should be at least a few feet away from your amp to be able to hear it
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
The amps are actually tied down :/ so people dont move them around and drop em.
If you need to control feed back, get a noise gate like the ISP Decimator, MXR Smart Gate or Boss NS-2 That should help with your issue so you can play louder.

I am not a fan of the JVM, but they are a diecent amp, and loud as ****. I played with a guy who had the JVM 210 head and 1960a and he had no problem being heard at all.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have the Boss ns-2 noise gate.

Can i use that and a distortion pedal with a ABY box?
Quote by Dead Sea
I have the Boss ns-2 noise gate.

Can i use that and a distortion pedal with a ABY box?

Yes.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab