Whatever brand. Looking for a decent guitar interface to use on amplitube 3 & jimi hendrix amplitube

As long as the interface is

1. not too noisy
2. not too expensive ($0-$80)
You're asking for a lot for that price range... That being said, if you're only using amplitude.... Maybe the Lexicon alpha? I don't know, I'd get a bigger budget.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Tascam us-1641 or tascam us-1800 both amazing rack mount interfaces for little
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Artemis Entreri
You're asking for a lot for that price range... That being said, if you're only using amplitude.... Maybe the Lexicon alpha? I don't know, I'd get a bigger budget.

I'll take anything that works and isn't too noisy...Is not being noisy too much to ask for?...I saw there is 1 called Peavey Xport that's $59 but there are no reviews..so yeah...
Definitely increase your budget. In this particular area, you definitely get what you pay for. Go for a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. If you HAVE to stick in your budget, the Lexicon Alpha isn't bad at all. I had one. Worked OK.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Guitar Rig - Session I/O interface has been awesome for me. Lots of control, and it was $50 for me used.
Alvarez Acoustic with the fret buzz mod
Lotus Strat knock off, kicks a USA strats a**
Line 6 Spider II, permanently on Clean lol
Zoom MRT-3B Drum Machine
Lexicon Alpha is looking pretty good. Good reviews..good features...Just saw one on ebay for 40 dollars. so I think I might go with that... thanks for letting me know about it. Had never heard of it.
I used to own one - it wasn't awful, but it wasn't exactly, well, good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
We'll see. If I don't like it I could probably re-sell it....I'm really only looking for an audio interface to use with Amplitube...It'll probably be a lot better than what i'm doing now...Which is using a 1/8 adapter to connect into the sound card....I've played like that for a few years. I think the interface will sound good enough for me