So i put up my fender deluxe p bass on craigslist hoping to trade it for a 5 string because i really want one. I got a call back from a guy who wants to trade his LTD 205fm bass. its flamed maple, and i don't really know a lot about it but im going to check it out and was just wondering what your opinions on this trade are? also hes giving me a gator hardshell case with it. let me know what you think thanks!
US or Mexican Fender?

What year on both?

Condition of both?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Spaz91
^ Regardless, an LTD for a Fender is an unfair trade.

Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Quote by gilly_90

people don't seem to like LTD's here...

Still, i wouldn't know.

Off topic, what happened in that fight? did the ass get disqualified?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka

I've always found them overpriced, but they make some good stuff

No idea, that was just the product of a quick google search
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by gilly_90
I've always found them overpriced, but they make some good stuff

No idea, that was just the product of a quick google search

Damn, I am intrigued!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Not for that LTD no, that's a terrible trade. If it was a 400 series or a 1000 series it'd be more equal, but of course you'd have to make sure you liked the LTD better than your bass. A LTD will not hold it's value as well as a Fender will, so consider that if you think you'll ever sell it somewhere down the track. The LTD you mentioned is not flamed maple either, it will be a veneer over what's probably basswood.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Sudaka

Still, i wouldn't know.

Im with you off topic but I need to know. LOL My money before would be on the guy in red. Prolly was the only shot the dude in black got in all night.