Page 1 of 4
Let's create a hypothetical scenario:

There is this guy/girl that you consider average in the looks department.

What are things that would make him/her go from average to slightly hotter or flat out sexy.

For me it would have to be tattoos. I don't know why but if I see a tattoo on a girl I find semi-attractive, she suddenly becomes attractive to me. Also, I know that it isn't a physical thing but if an average looking girl is smarter than me, my mind will turn her into a sex icon for me.

I do not mean to objectify women with this post, I just want to know if you guys have sexiness multipliers like I call them, and if you do please share them so I can feel less like a weirdo.
Being into the same things I'm into (hobbies, music, fetishes, etc)
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Neo noir lighting, fish net stockings, a lightly flickering cigarette and a small, black hat.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I coach an U13 softball team and one of the kids has a big sister about my age. She looks pretty but there's something about the way she looks at you that just makes you go 'ohmigodblurrrrrrgh'.

I would fucking wreck that girl, but her brother is getting really good at softball and that would be awks. shit dog, i don't even know what it is about her.
The loss of 20-30 lbs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Glasses.

No kidding, I think of them as a frame on a work of art.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by devourke
I coach an U13 softball team and one of the kids has a big sister about my age. She looks pretty but there's something about the way she looks at you that just makes you go 'ohmigodblurrrrrrgh'.

I would fucking wreck that girl, but her brother is getting really good at softball and that would be awks. shit dog, i don't even know what it is about her.

Eyes, I get what you mean. There are girls that when they look at you it's like they stabbed you in the heart through your eyes. Most awesome feeling ever, you will never forget that girl's eyes ones it happens.
The only real sure-fire way for a girl to seem sexier to me is by wearing my clothing. Everything else just depends on the girl and how she looks to begin with.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
A job.

Money (hurr)

They live on their own.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Glasses. Bigger boobs. hourglass shape. Medium or long dark hair with bangs (bettie page style)

Yeah that's about it.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by Good_Lord
Glasses.

Even better is when they are thick-rimmed. Not super-thick, but thick. Pretty much as long as they're not wire framed.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Good_Lord
Glasses.

I agree. Unless you mean those shit hipster glasses.
ggg1 ggg3

no gag reflex
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
yoga pants probably
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by VillainousLatin
Eyes, I get what you mean. There are girls that when they look at you it's like they stabbed you in the heart through your eyes. Most awesome feeling ever, you will never forget that girl's eyes ones it happens.

I've had that feeling too man. The knife going through your heart as soon as eye contact is made. Feels good, but weird.

I don't have any sexiness multipliers. Anything goes for me as long as they're under 140lbs and are decent looking.
Quote by VillainousLatin

made oh so much better by the ever so slight dusting of freckles on her nose.
Irish accent, Jamaican accent, dreads, tattoos, glasses (thick rimmed as they say^).

Being smart as **** is also amazing.
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
Beautiful hair. If an average girl has hair like the first pic, it isn't happening. If she has hair like the second pic, that can go a long way. (Note: I'm not saying Jenna Fischer and Jamie Lynn Sigler are average. I'm just using their hair as an example)

Edit: and I'm assumimg that we're supposed to name things girls can fix quickly, like hair, clothing, etc. Naming bigger boobs or stuff like that is about as good as saying "being hotter."

Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 17, 2012,
Tanktops and those jeans which start tight at the top and get baggy towards the bottom. Hair which is an obviously synthetic colour. Tattoos, although some more than others.

(Assuming we're just talking physical things here)
🙈 🙉 🙊
Depends on the girl........sometimes it can be as simple as just having a nice smile
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Petite/Shorter than me (Although i'm 5'11" that's really not that hard), VERY long hair, chill, similar personality is always good, as well.
If the girl is Russian, then I love her.

Also, long hair is usually a big turn on, but it doesn't have to be long.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Mar 17, 2012,
I'm not sure wh, but I smell of puck
And all the girls wan me, cOme here firlsz
Quote by Shabalaba
A girl with an Irish accent is so hot

A girl with an australian accent is super hot too.

Quote by Jon777
Musician.

That's, like, a x10 multiplier.

For me, the woman can't be a musician. Otherwise she'll be harder to woo with my guitar.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Last edited by iup788 at Mar 17, 2012,
You know what hair style I absolutely love? Remember the younger Silk Spectre in The Watchmen? That hair. Any decently attractive woman shoots way up with that hair if it's brown or black. With blonde, it doesn't seem to work
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by iup788
A girl with an australian accent is super hot too.

For me, the woman can't be a musician. Otherwise she'll be harder to woo with my guitar.

You're right Aurstrailain accent is ACE
Page 1 of 4