Page 1 of 2
Living in New Zealand must be really boring.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

RIP Tom Searle.
lmao my professor just scolded me for laughing out loud
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Quote by MH400

"Living in New Zealand must be really boring"... because you are amused by this.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by blake1221
"Living in New Zealand must be really boring"... because you are amused by this.

Oh.

Generalising a whole country based on the fact I like a certain online video? What a rational and well thought out thing to say.

Either way, I'm obviously not the only one to find this funny.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by theogonia777

I have no way of knowing whether or not this is true, because the only place I can properly compare it to is Australia.
Quote by MH400
Oh.

Generalising a whole country based on the fact I like a certain online video? What a rational and well thought out thing to say.

His comment, not mine.

I wouldn't call this (or any of your other single youtube video threads) threadworthy. Amusing, I'll give you. I didn't know condoms would balloon like that on the highway lol.
Quote by blake1221
His comment, not mine.

I wouldn't call this (or any of your other single youtube video threads) threadworthy. Amusing, I'll give you. I didn't know condoms would balloon like that on the highway lol.

I got a half seal of approval from Blake. My life is complete.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
I got a half seal of approval from Blake. My life is complete.

Wear it like a badge of honor, stalwart champion of the moment
Quote by blake1221
I wouldn't call this (or any of your other single youtube video threads) threadworthy.

Srsly. There's a thread for sort-of-amusing-to-some-ppl-but-not-quite-threadworthy videos that is always eschewed in favor of starting brand new threads for sort-of-amusing-to-some-ppl-but-not-quite-threadworthy videos.
Now broken condoms + cars = optimus prime
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by whoomit
Can't reallt heart tit but I've had senc ifn a car,

YAY DRUNK WHOOMIT

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
YAY DRUNK WHOOMIT

blueegghh
Quote by moscaespañol
YAY DRUNK WHOOMIT

blueegghh

Imternet' is going erwally slow just now
Quote by MH400
Oh.

Someone doesn't know how to take a joke.
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Why does he get so excited?
I didn't really get it, some one please explain.
^Maybe because it's so sudden and unexpected
Quote by ShevanelFlip
cars + condom = Mazda protegé

I'd be really cool if someone got that joke. Just sayin. Please

Is it because the founder of Mazda believed that Mazda mean 'origin of civilization', a protege is usually a child and a condom would negate both of these things?
Quote by devourke

Is it because the founder of Mazda believed that Mazda mean 'origin of civilization', a protege is usually a child and a condom would negate both of these things?

It's a play on word. protégé in french means protected. As one is when wearing a condom......hahahahha ...........

yeah

EDIT; massive Post fail.
Last edited by ShevanelFlip at Mar 18, 2012,
Kiwis are apparently bad drivers.

By the way, just wondering but is the term 'kiwi' a racial slur or is it an acceptable (and more efficient i.e. shorter) way of saying 'New Zealander'?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Kiwis are apparently bad drivers.

By the way, just wondering but is the term 'kiwi' a racial slur or is it an acceptable (and more efficient i.e. shorter) way of saying 'New Zealander'?

There's only one thing a NZer will get offended by and that's if you call him an Australian. You can call us whatever you want.
Quote by devourke
There's only one thing a NZer will get offended by and that's if you call him an Australian. You can call us whatever you want.

That about sums up, well, everything.

Dikshit, etc.
Last edited by MH400 : In 4 days time at 55:27 PM.

Not sure if cool signature or glitch.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by devourke

?

But I thought that's what they where trying to do the whole time?
Quote by devourke

I've been on the wrong end of that before
Quote by mybanez
But I thought that's what they where trying to do the whole time?

I thought they thought it was just going to get bigger or they were just screwing around.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I've been on the wrong end of that before

Protip: If you're going to take a guess at where someone is from and you've narrowed it down to Aus/NZ just ask them to say 'Fish and Chips'. We say 'fush and chups'. They say 'feesh and cheeps'.
Quote by devourke

Hey dude, not trying to put shit on NZ but it's kind of hard not to when you talk about it .
I've just got to ask why are you so worried about being called an Australian. I mean NZ has nothing going for it really It's cold, wet, has no identity, gives the world nothing and is full of New Zealanders and Maoris. Then you all move to Australia anyway.

Quote by devourke
I thought they thought it was just going to get bigger or they were just screwing around.

Yeah, and that's what happened right?
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 18, 2012,
^Yeah but in an unexpectedly sudden way. Things that are sudden and unexpected are funny. Case and point;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoxYJ6KTSEA&

Quote by mybanez
Hey dude, not trying to put shit on NZ but it's kind of hard not to when you talk about it .
I've just got to ask why are you so worried about being called an Australian. I mean NZ has nothing going for it really It's cold, wet, has no identity, gives the world nothing and is full of New Zealanders. Then you all move to Australia anyway.

This is why. I <3 NZ for the NZers.

And as soon as an NZer moves to Australia they are no longer a real NZer, unless they're famous. Then they eternally belong to us.
Last edited by devourke at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by devourke

Protip: If you're going to take a guess at where someone is from and you've narrowed it down to Aus/NZ just ask them to say 'Fish and Chips'. We say 'fush and chups'. They say 'feesh and cheeps'.

Calling an Australian friend now to ask her to say Fish and Chips.
New Zealand will always have Flight of the Conchords. Australia can't take that away.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Calling an Australian friend now to ask her to say Fish and Chips.

I'm pretty sure we say it normally. It's just Kiwi's are annoyed that we always tease them about, so there trying to get one back on us but epic failing.
Quote by iup788
New Zealand will always have Flight of the Conchords. Australia can't take that away.

Australians will always have Russell Crowe, you can't take that .
Quote by mybanez
Australians will always have Russell Crowe, you can't take that .

That's because no one wants it.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Page 1 of 2