Yeah...

The wires have been severed for about 2 moths now (haven't had the time to fix it), and it just fell off about 5 minutes ago.

How much would it cost to get it fixed and working again at Guitar Center?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Under 20 bucks at RadioShack for a soldering iron and solder.
^ I would prefer going to GC or a local shop, cause this my first time (lol) with soldering stuff like this.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I would seriously learn to solder and do it myself. Guitar circuitry is rarely complex. Just look up some videos on youtube and practice soldering some other wires first. It's pretty important to learn how to do this kind of stuff.
Soldering is really easy to pick up to and can be pretty handy, so even if you do bring it in to GC or local shop its worth it to learn.

Even if you do go through a shop it probably won't be over $60 bucks with labor, but that's $40 bucks you don't have to spend if ya got the time to do a bit of practice soldering.
See if you know anyone who can tell you about soldering or userhe web to learn, mainly because GC will rip you off for a pretty damn easy task and probably hold your guitar for a bit.

Output jack us the easiest part to solder.
With some of the money you save DIY, get one of these:

http://www.allparts.com/Bullet-Guitar-Jack-Tightener-p/LT-1400-023.htm

Much better than removing the jack plate or control cover to tighten it--the screw holes holding those into the guitar will strip eventually, so you're better off being able to tighten it from the outside. Maybe if you had this it wouldn't have sheared in the first place.