I have only joined one band in my short life, but lasted in it for three years. We seemed to be doing alright but now my band recently broke up and i just dont know how to even start over. im left in the gutter as at the same time my amp cabinet blew out, i dont have a car and the local music scene consists of mostly hardecore. i want to play gigs again but in a band im comfortable with....and its hard to find trust worthy members. but i dont even know how to get started. This sounds stupid i know, but any advice?
Take some time off, go to some gigs, get derunk, watch bacnds, then get in touch with people. Take some time out for youreslf firsmty man.
Quote by whoomit
Take some time off, go to some gigs, get derunk, watch bacnds, then get in touch with people. Take some time out for youreslf firsmty man.

Oh whoo.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by whoomit

smoke 5 packs a day and drink a lot of whiskey.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I've never been in a band, but I'd say you should get a job and repair your things.

So you're telling him to become the band's bassist
Haha well i wont do half the S*** that was posted here because 1) I dont roll that way and 2) i just turned eighteen....and yes, im waiting to get a job soon. i applied everywhere. but appreciate it
Quote by whoomit

Dat advice
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus