I can't bend my thumb on my right hand without bending my index finger. But I can bend my index finger without bending my thumb. It's only on my right hand too. What does this mean?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
You've got 'Otter Thumbs' TS. You get them from jerking the shaft too much and not tending to the balls.

Never ignore the balls
Quote by devourke
You've got 'Otter Thumbs' TS. You get them from jerking the shaft too much and not tending to the balls.

Never ignore the balls

this
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by corrda00
Just checked. It happens slightely. Its kinda like completly bending my thumb results in a index finger switch.

If your case is the same then its nothing to worry about.

Yeah I can still bend my thumb to a certain point while keeping my index still, but if I wanna bend all the way I can't keep my index straight, even if I hold it.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by moscaespañol
Are you caucasian, TS?

I'm gonna assume you are and say it might have something to do with your ancestor's interbreeding with Neanderthals.

I'm going to sleep, night pitbros

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
I'm gonna assume you are and say it might have something to do with your ancestor's interbreeding with Neanderthals.

Night!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by moscaespañol

I ignored specifically because it was a troll question.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by HaveSomeGlue
It means you're a wizard, Harry.
FTFY
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.