Who's yours?

Mine personally would have to be Tom Collahue. But I miss Van Hammersmith. Dude answered two of my questions

Also, not polling this. Far too many options.
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Who's yours?

Mine personally would have to be Tom Collahue. But I miss Van Hammersmith. Dude answered two of my questions

Also, not polling this. Far too many options.

Well, this is awkward.......
RIP Tom Searle.
Took me forever to realize Jay Brown was your pen name, even after we were FB friends haha.

Like, I knew it was you writing the articles, it just never clicked for some reason.
Jay Brown

He writes good news articles and doesn't give a ****.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I should of read before I posted

I have to say ZeGuitarist. His "I Sing When You Shut Up" stories are pretty interesting.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Slacker
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Well, I liked ZeG's UGG series. Wasn't a fan of Van Hammersmith. Apart from that I just like the general bits of musical information which various users upload.
West Ham United
Quote by chase09
Nolan Whyte because Riot Band Blues was classic.

That was awesome. The only UG series I've followed.
Van hammersmith was tops. like, he started just as i joined, and i actively followed it the whole way.

nolan whyte is pretty cool as well, and ZeG's guide helped me some as well.
Slacker is definitely a great composer of posts, however i also propose everyone who thinks they are good, go to the short story competition,
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
█▐▌█▐▌ is alright, █▐▌█▐▌ is alright, he's a natural born poet, he's just outta sight