Are you willing to make the world a happier place, one person at a time?

Poll: Read the OP first bitches
Poll Options
View poll results: Read the OP first bitches
Yes, I'll start treating axelfox just like everyone else
73 65%
No, I'm an internet badass and miss being in middle school
40 35%
Voters: 113.
Page 1 of 5
Sup Pit,

So ya'll know this guy; Axelfox, and you probably know that it's a pretty common past time of The Pit to rag on him. I propose that we, as a community, stop ragging on him and instead look on at him with progressive eyes. This basically proposes that we stop dissing on him because of his sexual orientation (I would say fetish, but I think it's a lot more than that).

Now I'll be the first to admit, I've made fun of Axelfox before. He's just some random person on the other side of the world after all, so it doesn't matter what I say about him. But you know, he is a real person, with real feelings, real issues and a real family. Now I've tried to derail some of the anti-axelfox bandwagons in the past by striking up conversations with him in threads so I've learnt a few things about him. One of the most important which is that he was diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder.

I'll just show you two things I think are relevant for what we know of Axel.

- Difficulty using and understanding language
- Difficulty relating to people, objects, and events;

With this knowledge you can sort of see why Axel does the things he does. I'm not going to go into any details and I'll remove this whole PDD section if he wants, but it's fairly obvious that a lot of it isn't his fault. So why should we still be making fun of him?

I see no reason to. I think we'd probably be able to help axel out by showing him that a lot of people are mature enough to disregard someone based on just one of their traits, and treat him as a person. So are you with me Pit?

TL;DR: I propose we stop making fun of axelfox because it's not really his fault. Bring on the "Didn't read lol" gifs.
Last edited by devourke at Mar 18, 2012,
I don't rag on him.

He's enjoyable, friendly, and brings things to a different light.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The Pit=

Diss people for their sexual orientation
Make fun of politicians who are intolerant of sexual orientation

But in all honesty,

You did a good thing making this thread. I don't really interact with you Axel but I don't have any reason to dislike you nor will I ever. If you're not banned yet, you have a reason to be here.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Mar 18, 2012,
I've never made of him. What do I do now?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
I've never made of him. What do I do now?

Join the ranks of the elite. I forgot to put in an option for "I haven't made fun of him and will continue to not make fun of him" so just say yes.
No way, dude, I'm sick of his shit. I mean, he spent forever on Chinese Democracy & it wasn't even that good. Total asshole.
Quote by chev311e
lol public poll

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I would beat that kid up if I saw him in real life, he should be thankful I only insult him on here.
#DTWD
Quote by ArtyArnaud
I would beat that kid up if I saw him in real life, he should be thankful I only insult him on here.

is your avatar a dude butt****ing a dog?
#DTWD
Quote by ArtyArnaud

Yeah, of course you would.

Some peoples' internet-badassery knows no bounds.

OT Though:

I'll hold my hands up and say "Yeah, I made fun of him when he first turned up, because as I said in the Fetish thread, most of us don't understand the things he enjoys, so we feel the need to rip on him for it".

I'm not proud of the way I acted, and I'm going to make a conscious effort to get on with the guy, as he doesn't deserve the treatment he gets.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by ArtyArnaud

Would you do the same to a gay man?
Quote by devourke

Nay. Nothing against them.

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Yeah, of course you would.

Some peoples' internet-badassery knows no bounds.

That's funny, you don't have a clue how I am in real life and you call that "internet baddassery".

OT now I don't give a flying **** about furries, they're just amongst the most pathetic human being on earth. But we should absolutely ignore him so he wouldn't give us that furry shit each time he posts.
Quote by devourke

Careful man, he's a french cyber-badass who doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote by ArtyArnaud

So, you wouldn't bother a gay man, but you'd beat up someone who has a different sexual preference?

One not considered 'normal'?

One not considered 'Acceptable'?
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Mar 18, 2012,
devourke, you're the same person who had that thing about ripple in his sig, right? And now you do this. I don't know who axelfox is, but...

You're a real bro.
Quote by ArtyArnaud

OT now I don't give a flying **** about furries, they're just amongst the most pathetic human being on earth. But we should absolutely ignore him so he wouldn't give us that furry shit each time he posts.

Thing is he doesnt much but ppl will bring it up whenever they see him post.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by ArtyArnaud

That's funny, you don't have a clue how I am in real life and you call that "internet baddassery".

lol u so franch
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Careful man, he's a french cyber-badass who doesn't afraid of anything.

*insert joke about french people surrendering*
Quote by RedDeath9
devourke, you're the same person who had that thing about ripple in his sig, right? And now you do this. I don't know who axelfox is, but...

You're a real bro.

Yeah that was me.

EDIT:
Quote by julyaric720
I love this review I really love it

Go away mr adbot
I haven't been here in a while. Is Axelfox the new Fassa?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Who?

On topic:

Who?

And no, internet social interaction is different from real life and it should be, because it's not real life. Every person on the internet, is not the same as he is in real life. You are no longer an independent individual whom everyone should respect regardless of your condition, you're just another random "username" who will get insulted and paraded over any aspect of your personality that you present.

Does it offend you that people don't give a shit about you and insult you? Well then you should go live in some dictatorship network, because freedom comes with a price, you can't be "not insulted/offended" in a freedom-based network. You're a pussy.

Why should anyone be treated differently from others? Do you find a lot of disabled people who wish to be treated as other-word unique entities incapable of being judged?
Last edited by Aralingh at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by biga29
I haven't been here on a while. Is Axelfox the new Fassa?

No. He's just very open that he's a furry. Naturally, a lot of people insult him for being different. A lot of people. Pretty much anytime he posts it gets bought up, and he gets mocked, so obviously it's getting a little old. He's a little different so tends to react strangely.

Quote by Aralingh

And no, internet social interaction is different from real life and it should be, because it's not real life. Every person on the internet, is not the same as he is in real life. You are no longer an independent individual whom everyone should respect regardless of your condition, you're just another random "username" who will get insulted and paraded over any aspect of your personality that you present.

Does it offend you that people don't give a shit about you and insult you? Well then you should go live in some dictatorship network, because freedom comes with a price, you can't be "not insulted/offended" in a freedom-based network. You're a pussy.

Swag me out, Kelly22

Quote by Aralingh

Why should anyone be treated differently from others?

I guess that means that you're on my side then
I would be more inclined to be kinder to him if he wasn't such a bitch about everything. Lighten up.
No. I don't like him because he acts like a jackass, and has sex with people dressed as animals which is weird.

EDIT: I'm not even joking. It's a ****ing disgusting fetish and he shouldn't be surprised that people think it's ****ing disgusting. Keep that shit with the other bronies who want to hear about it.
Last edited by captaincrunk at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by captaincrunk
No. I don't like him because he acts like a jackass, and has sex with people dressed as animals which is weird.

EDIT: I'm not even joking. It's a ****ing disgusting fetish and he shouldn't be surprised that people think it's ****ing disgusting. Keep that shit with the other bronies who want to hear about it.

So, what's your sexual preference?
Quote by devourke
No. He's just very open that he's a furry. Naturally, a lot of people insult him for being different. A lot of people. Pretty much anytime he posts it gets bought up, and he gets mocked, so obviously it's getting a little old. He's a little different so tends to react strangely.

Swag me out, Kelly22

I guess that means that you're on my side then

What?

And I'm not necessarily on your side. I'm on mine, at one point, it's not good that you make a thread that singles out a single person due his condition, on the other hand, he's just another regular user who shouldn't be harassed more than anyone else. On the third hand, freedom implies that we ourselves moderate who gets the most harassment, so it's basically our right to label him as the punching bag due his views.

So, I'm more against you, than with.
^Are you in middle school or a regular of 4chan perchance?
Quote by captaincrunk

If I see two men kissing I get a little weirded out. I think men having sex with other men is weird. Hell, I think it's pretty gross to be honest. I don't have anything against gays, it just looks weird. I'm pro-Gay rights and I treat all the gay people I know exactly like I treat everyone else, but I still think penises going into man bums are icky.
His sexual orientation as in he likes sex with animals, or people dressed in costumes of animals?
Quote by Aralingh
His sexual orientation as in he likes sex with animals, or people dressed in costumes of animals?

He's stated numerous times that he thinks zoophilia is gross. He doesn't have sex with animals. This is just a guess based on what he's said, but I'm pretty sure he just jacks it to drawings of furries. Don't quote me on that though, I thought it would be weird to straight up ask him what the extent of his sexual behavior was.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
So, what's your sexual preference?

I keep my sex talk in the sex thread.
Quote by devourke
^Are you in middle school or a regular of 4chan perchance?
If I see two men kissing I get a little weirded out. I think men having sex with other men is weird. Hell, I think it's pretty gross to be honest. I don't have anything against gays, it just looks weird. I'm pro-Gay rights and I treat all the gay people I know exactly like I treat everyone else, but I still think penises going into man bums are icky.

So all sexual interests are equal? We have open pedophiles on here too.

Quit being so accepting and maybe they'll shut the **** up about ****ing rabbits and sheep and foxes*.

EDIT: other disgusting people dressed as those things*
Last edited by captaincrunk at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by devourke
He's stated numerous times that he thinks zoophilia is gross. He doesn't have sex with animals. This is just a guess based on what he's said, but I'm pretty sure he just jacks it to drawings of furries. Don't quote me on that though, I thought it would be weird to straight up ask him what the extent of his sexual behavior was.

I don't see what is there to be made fun of actually.

Quote by captaincrunk

So all sexual interests are equal? We have open pedophiles on here too.

Quit being so accepting and maybe they'll shut the **** up about ****ing rabbits and sheep and foxes*.

EDIT: other disgusting people dressed as those things*

That has little to do with "furry"
Quote by captaincrunk

Fair enough then, let me make a snap judgement about you.

You enjoy sex with females. That doesn't make you any better or any worse than anyone else.

Sure, his sexual orientation is different to yours, and you find it weird. Boo-fuckity-hoo.

He's a regular human being, just like you, except his mind works differently.
Quote by PaulyVengeance

You enjoy sex with females. That doesn't make you any better or any worse than anyone else.

Sure, his sexual orientation is different to yours, and you find it weird. Boo-fuckity-hoo.

You're a fag
Seen Axelfox around the pit. Never made fun of his....whatever. Don't really care. What now?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by PaulyVengeance

Boo-hoo. My mind works differently as well. I don't use it as an excuse to **** disgusting, inhumanly contrived nonsense.

This isn't a "snap judgement".
Quote by Aralingh
That has little to do with "furry"

It has everything to do with it.
Page 1 of 5