This seems to be a Fender Classic Player HH Jaguar but I'm not completely sure. I contacted the seller and he knows nothing about the guitar.

Also, the pickups have been replaced by Seymour Duncans. I have no idea what model these are, but would you guys consider that an upgrade in terms of price compared to the stock Jag pickups?

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270935015172#ht_500wt_1202

Any help would be appreciated.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
That's a CP HH Jag.

As for the pickups, they're not an upgrade. The humbuckers that Fender use in most of their Classic Player and MIM Deluxe line are actually pretty good. Different pickups will obviously give a different tone, but it won't necessarily be better. Just different. And obviously there's no easy way to tell what model of pickups those are, so there's no way of telling how it'll sound. Plus after market pickups in a second hand guitar are never an ''upgrade'' and always devalue the guitar, especially in Jaguars and Jazzmasters where it's so easy for someone to screw up the wiring and installation. You've no way of knowing whether every control is working as it should and if everything is still grounded and shielded properly. I mean, it's plain wrong to describe that guitar as "like new"; it's been opened up and while that may not be such a problem in a simple guitar like a SG or a Telecaster, on a Jaguar there's an endless list of problems that can be caused very easily without you meaning to.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
You've no way of knowing whether every control is working as it should and if everything is still grounded and shielded properly.