Hey guys,

Looking for a good wireless system.
I'm not in a rush so I've got plenty of time to save up for it.

Which systems have got a good price/quality value? I'm looking for an easy to use, durable system that can handle the bumpy roads and an intensive live show.

thx guys
AKG do a really good quality unit for not too much. Do you have a maximum amount you'd like to spend on one?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Line 6 relay works fantastic. I own the g50 which hasnt failed me yet. Though I have heard the g30 transmitter pack is a bit cheap.
I have the G30. No issues at all with it. Its not super durable but it has held up.
/rig
well, €400 would be pushing it. But I'm up for it.
Durability is really important. I'm quite energetic on stage and I don't wanna be distracted or afraid that something might break or something...

Really liking the Line 6 Relay series. Is it the extra cash for the G50 worth it comparing it to the G30?
Quote by Kriptonite_r
well, €400 would be pushing it. But I'm up for it.
Durability is really important. I'm quite energetic on stage and I don't wanna be distracted or afraid that something might break or something...

Really liking the Line 6 Relay series. Is it the extra cash for the G50 worth it comparing it to the G30?

Yes it would be worth the extra cash.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
No, buy the G-30...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2630548-Line-6-g-30-or-g-50-advise

Craigv wrote: Interesting factoid from someone in the know at Line 6: the plastic cases are stronger than the metal.

I have the G30, and love it, and providing you have a PedalTrain it can hide under your pedalboard too.

The receiver on the G50 has an extra antenna, and it would make it harder to pull the same thing off.
I have the shure PGX4 system and I love it. Good quality, no tone loss and a pretty fair price.
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff