So, my Xbox 360 Premium broke (rrod). Can I just buy a preowned xbox 360 Arcade and hook up the hard drive? I already have all the controllers, headsets, hard drive, cables and stuff, so all I really need is the console.
Virtual Boy
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by whoomit
Get Pokemon Stadium.

I assume that that's what you meant? And get OoT, MM, Starfox64, SMB64, SSB, and MK64 as well. You will have way more fun than you could ever hope to have on a 360.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by heffordj
Can I just buy a preowned xbox 360 Arcade and hook up the hard drive?

Nope, that would make way too much sense.

Sorry had to do it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
oh and conquers bad fur day, that shit looks wicked
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by theogonia777
I assume that that's what you meant? And get OoT, MM, Starfox64, SMB64, SSB, and MK64 as well. You will have way more fun than you could ever hope to have on a 360.

Oh, yeah
Quote by theogonia777

This is basically what you need to do.
Lol who plays video games nowadays
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.

It's the only intelligent option.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili

It's the only intelligent option.

your sig man
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Get a PS3, man. :/
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I wouldn't buy an arcade if I were you...those things run like shit unless if you clean it and keep it in perfect condition.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I wouldn't buy an arcade if I were you...those things run like shit unless if you clean it and keep it in perfect condition.

My brother has an arcade for about 4 years now and zero problems. Knowing his dumb ass he doesn't do anything special to it.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My brother has an arcade for about 4 years now and zero problems. Knowing his dumb ass he doesn't do anything special to it.

Ya I had mine for about that long too. I cleaned it everyday and it just went out back in august so i had to buy a new one. Ts wants a preowned though, so theres no telling how long it would even last him.

Edit: damn phone.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Just send it in to Microsoft...if it actually did RROD then you get a 2 or 3 year extension on the warranty. And if it is under warranty, it costs you nothing.

Do this, and then sell the fixed console to get money for more N64 games.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Don't forget to buy a rumble pack, otherwise you're not getting the full experience.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by Assasaurus
Don't forget to buy a rumble pack, otherwise you're not getting the full experience.

You actually bought a rumble pack?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Yes, it only cost me $2 at a yard sale.
Order & Justice
You could even get a new 360. I ordered a new style hard drive enclosure online and broke the old one apart so I could keep my hard drive with my new box.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
all is forgiven

Thank you, sir.
Order & Justice
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

what is this I don't even...
Quote by theogonia777

Don't forget F-Zero X, Goldeneye, Banjo-Kazooie, and DK64.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
When my Xbox broke I had trouble getting all my gamer info over. Know the password to your account. Also, all the progress I made in a game was lost. I still kept the achievements and my score, but all my story lines started over again.

That's my experience. Keep it in mind.
I've had an arcade for three or four years and no problems. I don't remember what the other on was but it rrod'd four times before the power supply died, which would have been $99 to fix. I'm thinking about selling it and just playing on PC since I only play Call of Duty and occasionally Halo, so I basically pay $120 a year to play one game.
sunbather is shit
Quote by theogonia777
Quote by Kutless Rocker
Don't forget F-Zero X, Goldeneye, Banjo-Kazooie, and DK64.
ggg1 ggg3