I just finished my first cabinet build, and thought I would upload the pictures and specs here. The reason? Because I know all the people on GB&C love pictures.

Specs:
Box Dimensions: 30"x18"x15"
3/4 " Birch Ply
WGS: Retro 30's
150 Watts at 8 Ohms, or two channels of 75 watts at 16 Ohms each.
Peavey Amp feet
Random Corners, Strap, and grill cloth
Mesa style Tolex
Custom Logo (coming when I have the time)

Hope you guys like it, I know I do. if you have any comments or question, feel free to ask. Also, if enough people are interested, I have the pictures to do a build diary.
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.
You know what people at GB&C loves more then finished pictures? Pictures of the process :O
Nice build BTW!
It cost me just over (or under, I can't remember) $300. Also I am going to be getting a logo eventually.

Edit, I think I have changed my mind, and will upload a build diary later tonight.
Last edited by targetdude at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by targetdude

Edit, I think I have changed my mind, and will upload a build diary later tonight.

Yes please
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Sorry I am late with this, I did get quite busy with college type stuff.

As I was saying this isn't complete traditional as you can can see here. In this picture are the two internal bracing i used to add stiffness to the box. Basically all I did was making two square holes big enough to allow the speakers to go through:

My pre-cut sides. Two at 30" by 15", and two at 18" by 15":

Then I started to work on my finger joints, I decided on five teeth on each corner. With 3 teeth on one side, 2 on the other.

Cut out and Cleaned up (Note if doing it like these, think very carefully on which side of the line to cut.):