So, St. Patricks day has ended
Most are probably just waking up with a hangover

Ill start
Just went to the downtown area of my city. Bar hopped around, made out with some chick by our towns river walk, and dropped and broke my ipod screen later that night when I was walking. Then just chilled with some friends until 4am

Any good stories of your night?

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
horrible, one of my worst nights of my life. sadly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
horrible, one of my worst nights of my life. sadly.

Did Scar get to you dude?

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
I skipped out, not of fan of being in overly crowded places, especially bars. Instead, I'm going out with some people tonight.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by maximumrocker
Did Scar get to you dude?

Yeah, but I didn't die. I just got up and left the bar.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 18, 2012,
Got baked, because I'm a non-conformist.
It was pretty good
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Lol, whoomit
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I'm not Irish.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
It was also the last week of the Six Nations in britain and with Wales winning the grand slam it was absolutely crazy all day here in Cardiff.

I was drinking from friday night straight through till about 4 this morning so a monster hangover is only just catching up with me.
Up The Boro!
got in a fight with a crazy neighbour...cops were called...then the bar...ended well
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
went to a guitar store, played bluegrass and folk for charity for two hours, had indian food, avoided a parade

pretty normal saturday
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Hung out with the girlfriend all day in New York City. Finally got her some yoga pants(worth every penny). Fun day.
Had a small get together at a friends house got wasted and by that time we heard a knock on the door..... It was a coked out chick or on something at the door. She asked if we were in the kkk we were like no we got a black guy in there now then she was hitting on my girl when she came out side too any ways she was being chased by people but maybe it was just a bad trip she was on. Then we watched the human centipede weird night
Last edited by VoxSG at Mar 18, 2012,
I did not go to the parade. There is no way I was going to try to walk downtown around drunks when there was a million people at the parade. A million god damn people, I didn't even know Savannah could fit that many people downtown
Not great. Went to a really crap party.

Or maybe it was a good party and I just don't like parties.

Or drunk people.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I didn't celebrate it because i'm not Irish, nor do i descend from Ireland.
Quote by andyscoot
I didn't celebrate it because i'm not Irish, nor do i descend from Ireland.

How can you not celebrate the man who drove the non-existant snakes out of Ireland?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My literal St. Patrick's day was awful. Worked from 4pm to midnight, and cleaned up a ton of vomit when the restaurant's toilet drain overflowed.

Got wasted with some awesome bros and hos when I got home. Great night.
I went to a fancy dress hand fastening/wedding, which was followed by a fancy dress Mad Hatter's tea party, which was in turn followed by about 12 straight hours of getting drunk and stoned, jamming acoustic instruments, in fancy dress.

I wore a kimono.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodka at work, went home steaming, took an eccy, don't remember much else. good night though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Spent the day with my mom who was crying all night because she can't handle her chemotherapy.

Yeah, wasn't the best.
Me and 4 other friends were out waling about for a bit. Some jerk off kids kept rolling by and egging us (only 2 people got hit, I wasn't one of them). They did it twice successfully, but on the third time, a rock met their windshield and broke it.

Other than that, it was fairly average.
Well, my friends all live out of town, and the town I live in is just depressing and gross.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Drank some alcohol, played some poker while watching march madness, won some money
Drank for about 14 hours, then puked for about 2. Not the best st pattys, but also not the worse
i probably wouldve had a really awesome time but i checked my phone too late and missed a text inviting me to just hang with a bunch of really chill people. instead i talked to people on the internet, watched hockey, smoked a lot of weed, and watched videos of bear cubs playing.
I was supposed to go out, because my friends had work this morning, didn't feel like it, or don't drink.
I didn't have a drop of alcohol. Real shame.
Quote by jgbsmith
drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodka at work, went home steaming, took an eccy, don't remember much else. good night though.

You drank at work?

We went out to visit my wife's cousins and had some killer corned beef and potatoes than watched the UNM Lobos choke in the NCAA tournament.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch