So hey, I'm currently looking to buy a new guitar to play mostly anything from alt rock to messhugah

I've only had two guitars in the past, a crappy behriger guitar I bought when I was a kid and started playing and the a dean king v, which know seems like pure crap to me

I can only afford around 950.

I've been looking and I really liked these ones:

LTD esp alexi-600

LTD KH602

and the Jackson warrior WRMG.

At first I went looking for a jackson rr3 but I don't want 22 frets, so yeah, what do you guys think? what's the best guitar I can get for less than or around 950? Are my choices alright?

Thaks a bunch
950 is really good number, that can get you a lot, especially for the used guitar market. If you like Jacksons I would say to hunt ebay/craigslist for a used USA model. It might take a while to find one you're happy with for that price, but from experience, it's totally worth the wait. I recently did this, and I only wish I had bought a USA model earlier rather than some of my MIJ models.
I've been looking at picking up a charvel dx-1 myself, excellently priced new and they look great. However I haven't been able to play one yet.

I have an RR3 and a DK2M dinky and love them. If you wan't 24 frets I would recommend a Jackson DK2 or DK2M. You can get those new for your budget and they are great guitars. If you want to go used you might be able to find a USA made soloist but that may be a bit of a stretch.
messhugga uses 7 and 8 strings

Are you people really this bored? That was an example, meaning 'everything from alt rock to really hard metal'

950 is really good number, that can get you a lot, especially for the used guitar market. If you like Jacksons I would say to hunt ebay/craigslist for a used USA model. It might take a while to find one you're happy with for that price, but from experience, it's totally worth the wait. I recently did this, and I only wish I had bought a USA model earlier rather than some of my MIJ models.

I'm not located in the US, so looking for an used guitar would be really trouble some (Returning if it's damaged , etc ) I'm currently looking on ebay, thaks for the input man!

I was just looking at more standar LTDs and I really liked the new EC-1000 with a FR, I'm really really considering getting this one! I really feel it would be better getting this one than a signature (i.e. the alexi 600)
id go for the ec-1000.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
id go for the ec-1000.

Yes I'm really leaning towards the ec1000 !

no need to be rude you asked for help.

I wasn't trying be rude man..

---

Any input is appreciated!
Any of the LTD 1000, 1001 or 600 models would do you fine. Bear in mind with the 600s (i.e signature models) part of what you're paying for is the signature on the headstock/fretboard - ESP/LTD make enough guitars that you can usually find a non-signature model that has the same spec and costs less, or at least a similar enough spec that it makes no difference/can be easily upgraded and still cost less overall.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Kramer SM1 EMG (black) or Seymour Duncan (white) version. Great guitars for the money and will do/have what you want.
The ec-1000 would be a great choice love mine. I also just picked up a Jackson dk2m my first jackson you cant go wrong with either one
what amp do you have firstly?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Jacksons are pretty versatile for that broad range of music. The Dinky DKMG with emg 81 and 85 is a good choice, and plus 1 on the dk2m. the maple fretboard sets that guitar off. especially if its in white with black hardware.
All the above mentioned are good. Especially the LTD Deluxe lines. Some ESP Standards are around that budget if you're willing to go used.
Carvin is also a very good choice. If you order a custom it would cost more but there are many models that fit your budget quite nicely.
If you are handy you could go for a custom Warmoth build. Find a finished body and neck, hardwares, pickups and electronics of your choosing. A day or two wiring it and you get your very own guitar.

Or, if you have a shitty amp then lower the budget and get a decent one. You will gain more out of the it.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R