Well kind of, I went to the Kerrang Tour this year and whilst entering Kerrang interviewed me and the group I was with and then today watching TV and BAM...there I am on the TV.

I didn't say anything, they used the part where my friend speaks so me and my brother just stand there whilst he talks. I'm still happy.

So Pit, have you ever been on TV? If so, I hope you did more than I did. Share your stories...

* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by kbabz22
Well kind of, I went to the Kerrang Tour this year and whilst entering Kerrang interviewed me and the group I was with and then today watching TV and BAM...there I am on the TV.

I didn't say anything, they used the part where my friend speaks so me and my brother just stand there whilst he talks. I'm still happy.

So Pit, have you ever been on TV? If so, I hope you did more than I did. Share your stories...

Sorry to hear you wasted your 15 seconds of fame with a non-speaking role, brah.
tl;dr
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
About 22-23 years ago(so I was about 8), I was on a British holiday show. They were filming at this unpronouncable Danish place(a farmhouse that took in guests), and me and my brother were playing football with some of the other families kids in the background. I didn't play very well, but then I never did.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by behind_you
No link?

It was a Kerrang count down. I'm looking for a video but doubt I'll find one
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I had a picture in the newspaper when I was young and it looked like I was picking my nose
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I was on Uh Oh (canadian game show),
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I was on Uh Oh (canadian game show), one or two american commercials, and other news related shit

You lucky fuck. I always wanted to be on that show.
ggg1 ggg3

Have you ever seen Die Hard? I was the guy who said "Yippie ki yay, mother****er".
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I was on a float in a parade when i was 5 and it showed me going by hanging on the edge. I was cool.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I was on Uh Oh (canadian game show), one or two american commercials, and other news related shit

That show was terrible. Everything about it was annoying and I hated how the red team always won.

OT: I was almost on tv last year. The tv station was interviewing people on the street about facebook in celebration of unfriend day. The reporter asked the two girls I was with for an interview and completely ignored me. Maybe it was because they walked with their phones out.
Quote by Wisthekiller
If anyone remembers the Nickelodeon game-show type things that happened in between the actual show and commercial, I was on one of those.

Was it that show with 2 families, one dressed in red and the other in blue. And you had to run through snot and boogers and stuff? I ALWAYS wanted to be on that when I was a kid
Quote by Pan-Tallica

This guy was so friggen weird

Quote by behind_you

You lucky fuck. I always wanted to be on that show.

Haha yeah it was pretty sweet

Quote by Extra Ordinary
That show was terrible. Everything about it was annoying and I hated how the red team always won.

OT: I was almost on tv last year. The tv station was interviewing people on the street about facebook in celebration of unfriend day. The reporter asked the two girls I was with for an interview and completely ignored me. Maybe it was because they walked with their phones out.

I was on green if that helps
Never been on TV but me and my friends used to make some weekly show on youtube, like comedy sketches and stuff and it got mentioned in the local paper somehow ha.
That happens to all of us all the time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
That happens to all of us all the time.

I'm watching that episode of Futurama right now
Quote by stealstrings

C:
Yep, been on multiple times, but there were only two times where I was old enough to remember; last year and the year before, most likely going to be on again in a few months. Not only that, but I won money as well, it was state championships for quiz bowl. I'd be surprised if anyone really knows what it is. It was broadcast statewide and I'm sure I could find the link, but I highly doubt anyone here cares enough to want to watch either one.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Holy ****, I remember Uh Oh
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by Wisthekiller
If anyone remembers the Nickelodeon game-show type things that happened in between the actual show and commercial, I was on one of those.

I was on a phone in and spoke to, I think, Jensen Button. But that was about 14 years ago..
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........