Poll: have you got a mobile phone with internet acces everywhere?
Poll Options
View poll results: have you got a mobile phone with internet acces everywhere?
Yes
65 64%
No
21 21%
No, but I will!
5 5%
No, and I won't
10 10%
Voters: 101.
Yeah, but I mostly use it while connected to wi-fi.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yes, I don't use it as much as I probably should though.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Got 1 GB per month to surf with on my mobile internet, after that the speed just drops. When I first got that I thought it was not going to be enough, but I very rarely use over 50-60% of it per month.

I can also use my smartphone as a wi-fi hotspot, so my laptop can use my phone's mobile internet through a wi-fi connection. Smooth as hell, I tells ya. Barely drains any bandwidth.

Progress feels good.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Got 1 GB per month to surf with on my mobile internet, after that the speed just drops. When I first got that I thought it was not going to be enough, but I very rarely use over 50-60% of it per month.

I can also use my smartphone as a wi-fi hotspot, so my laptop can use my phone's mobile internet through a wi-fi connection. Smooth as hell, I tells ya. Barely drains any bandwidth.

Progress feels good.

I recently upgraded my phone because my old one refused to charge.

I upgraded to a smart phone so I could be hip like all you young kids out there today and asked for the cheapest data plan. it was a 2 GB plan that for some reason gives me 4 GB a month. I use like 12 percent of it on a heavy month.
Don't have a phone, realized I was happier without it, and I didn't like paying for that shit.
Don't have a phone, but my interwebs package should allow me to use wi-fi all over the place anyway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by RU Experienced?
I recently upgraded my phone because my old one refused to charge.

I upgraded to a smart phone so I could be hip like all you young kids out there today and asked for the cheapest data plan. it was a 2 GB plan that for some reason gives me 4 GB a month. I use like 12 percent of it on a heavy month.

Hah, we're using the same amount of data then.

I got a friend with a 4GB plan who consistently uses up all his data. I guess it's possible if you watch a lot of youtube videos and stream shit all the time
I have it, but as I'm on Pay As You Go and just top up £10 per month in the bundle I buy I only get 50mb of internet access. However that is sufficient enough for me. It is useful for checking my e-mails and reading the BBC News apps and such.
Quote by Kensai
Hah, we're using the same amount of data then.

I got a friend with a 4GB plan who consistently uses up all his data. I guess it's possible if you watch a lot of youtube videos and stream shit all the time

Yeah, I read articles from the BBC app, check twitter occasionally, and wikipedia things when I'm out with friends and they don't believe whatever nonsense I'm spewing. I can't really think of many daily situations where I'd need to stream videos over my phone or something of that sort.
Yes I do. Most of the time I just use it for unimportant things, but when I need to find something out on the go it's great to have.

Verizon limits data to 2GB. Kind of lame, but I typically only use about 1.5GB per month. I think if I didn't have the cap I'd use more.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, I read articles from the BBC app, check twitter occasionally, and wikipedia things when I'm out with friends and they don't believe whatever nonsense I'm spewing. I can't really think of many daily situations where I'd need to stream videos over my phone or something of that sort.

Yeah these days I'm only using my phone for "practical" things, like checking bus schedules, uni courses, maps, my mail, news, etc.

I don't have the battery time to stream shit all day
Quote by Dirge Humani
Only 200MB. Don't use it much at all, so I got the cheapest package.

$15/mo. :|

$15 for the data? I pay $30 and get 2GB. 200MB for $15 sounds ridiculous.
Yup. Used to use only the wifi and I still don't use it a lot but it saves me money by using whatsapp etc. and it's very handy for looking things up when i'm away somewhere
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by daytripper75
$15 for the data? I pay $30 and get 2GB. 200MB for $15 sounds ridiculous.

Yep. It was either 15 for the 200, or 30 for 2gb. I knew I wouldn't ever use more than 200mb, so I just got the cheapest one possible. Even if it is a shit deal.
My phone has both 3G and wi-fi. I mostly use the wi-fi since Uni has hotspots everywhere. I prefer to surf the web on my laptop though so most of the time I just use my phone to check e-mails or something.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yep. It was either 15 for the 200, or 30 for 2gb. I knew I wouldn't ever use more than 200mb, so I just got the cheapest one possible. Even if it is a shit deal.

Makes sense I guess. Just seems like a ripoff.
Of course I do. It's 2012.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have 500MB per month. I don't think I've ever used over 450 and I spend a decent amount of time with it on imgur, youtube and general browsing. Although these days I'm usually on my uni wifi.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Using it now, Good way to pass free time at work.

Man I don't have it but this turns me on
Yeah, I'm on GiffGaff so it's completely unlimited internet with no fair use policy. Better than any contract deal you'll find anywhere else.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Yes, and it has unlimited access in my coverage ar....

Signal Lost...

Retry Y/N?
I had a Droid for awhile, but it met an unfortunate end. I'm chilling with a dumb phone while I wait for an upgrade. Honestly, I dont miss it too much. It was nice to have, but my daily life is much simpler without it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by LostLegion
Yes. But mine won't work

This.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
yeh,when i got my env3 it required a 25 mb data plan, so I use that for email/quick googling if i need to, but mostly I use my ipod on wifi
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I still have an LG enV2. It HAS internet but is it worth the excruciatingly slow speed and $1 to access it everytime single time.

No.
Quote by CodChick
I still have an LG enV2. It HAS internet but is it worth the excruciatingly slow speed and $1 to access it everytime single time.

No.

lg phones genrealty suck.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I can honestly say I've never had a mobile phone in my entire life and have never needed one. However I'm going to have to get one soon now that I'm moving on my own to Ottawa and will need a way of contacting associates/employers/etc.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------