There is no USB or 1394 connection out, so the short answer is no you cannot. If you are dead set on this particular mixer, then you will need to also get an interface for the computer that will allow you to connect the 1/4" phone out jacks.
Actually, yes - You can, but you'll either have to get a Y cable and send both sides into your soundcard at once, or pan everything to one side and output a completely mono track.

A mixer is NOT what you want for recording digitally. You want an audio interface.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Could you guys recommend a good audio interface in this price range? I know like zero about recording or else I would do it myself. I got a line 6 pod ux1 from a friend but it doesn't mix well with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, the speakers crack really bad and no matter what settings I try they crack and lately my recordings sound like their underwater, I think the Pod is just going bad.
Update the drivers on the UX1.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
They are fully up to date, other people have the same problems and Line 6 has yet to fix it, they have a trouble shooting guide and I tried everything on it with no success. So I just want a new interface at this point, something that I know will work good.
Quote by SargentCrunch
They are fully up to date, other people have the same problems and Line 6 has yet to fix it, they have a trouble shooting guide and I tried everything on it with no success. So I just want a new interface at this point, something that I know will work good.

Hmm, I've not personally heard of this problem. Seems odd.

Try looking at M-Audio's Fast Track series. What sort of budget are you working on? That will help us make some suggestions .
I also bought this pod used from a friend without a box and i have no idea how much he used it so that might tie into it. I am trying to keep it under 60 bucks, as I just spent a lot of money on a new amp and cabinet and dont have to much left to spend.
Quote by SargentCrunch
I also bought this pod used from a friend without a box and i have no idea how much he used it so that might tie into it. I am trying to keep it under 60 bucks, as I just spent a lot of money on a new amp and cabinet and dont have to much left to spend.

Ah right. It might be worth putting that money away for now as a half-decent budget interface will cost you around $150.