Poll: if you saw yourself from the outside just living life, what would you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: if you saw yourself from the outside just living life, what would you think?
i'd probably think 'what a cool guy, i wanna be friends with that guy' :headbang:
25 19%
i'd probably think i'm a douchebag..i can be kind of a prick at times :shrug:
19 14%
what a sexy beast, i'd probably wanna suck my own c*ck :o
14 11%
i'd think 'who's that creepy loser in the corner? what an ugly freak!' :poke:
7 5%
i'd be indifferent to me, probably wouldn't even notice myself :cry:
20 15%
i'd be jealous...something about myself would rub me the wrong way.. :grrr:
2 2%
we'd get into a heated debate, a fight would break out, then i'd buy him a drink :cheers:
11 8%
honestly, i don't know..good question :confused:
18 14%
OP, if you don't quit it...imma put C4 TO YA DOOR, NO THREADS NO MORE!!! :peace:
16 12%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
if i was another person, or just some disembodied entity watching myself i'd probably think 'is this guy really wearing sunglasses indoors? what a douchebag. is that his guitar case over there? what's he writing? poetry? really guy, really?'

since i am me, i think i'm the coolest thing since crushed ice. but i can see how i could rub others the wrong way with my rockstar-esque presence..
rockstar-esque presence? ahaha wtf
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
"I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have me as a member."

So yeah.

EDIT: Jeez, your polls really are annoying.
Last edited by BelowTheSun at Mar 18, 2012,
Writing poetry while wearing sunglasses does sound like the epitome of cool.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I hate myself anyway.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Since when was crushed ice cool? Isn't it as cold as non crushed ice? It's just slush.

OT: I would dislike myself. Not exactly hate. I'm such a shy person it would be weird to talk to me. I am actually fixing that. I've become more talkative. It's just getting people to be ok with me, which doesn't seem to work.
I'm a dickwad unless you actually know me and consider me a friend, then I'm nice to you. So.. If I wasn't me and I wasn't friends with me, I'd see myself as a douchebag.

Directed by M. Night Shayamalan.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
l don't really hate anyone. And if l did, l would hate myself already, even though l am me.

That being said, l would probably contemplate sexual interaction with myself if l weren't straight...
Last edited by lncognito at Mar 18, 2012,
How are you not banned yet.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Probably not, because I have the annoying quality of being extremely likeable. That may sound cool and all, but I always have weirdos hanging around that think that I like them and they won't ever go away and leave me alone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
if i was another person, or just some disembodied entity watching myself i'd probably think 'is this guy really wearing sunglasses indoors? what a douchebag. is that his guitar case over there? what's he writing? poetry? really guy, really?'

since i am me, i think i'm the coolest thing since crushed ice. but i can see how i could rub others the wrong way with my rockstar-esque presence..

Go to hell and take your fucking polls with you.
Quote by killjoy_bentley

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by theogonia777
Probably not, because I have the annoying quality of being extremely likeable. That may sound cool and all, but I always have weirdos hanging around that think that I like them and they won't ever go away and leave me alone.

You can always tell them you hate them and have no friends.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Jeez, your polls really are annoying.

Get out.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
You can always tell them you hate them and have no friends.

I also have the annoying quality of being too nice.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Tbh
I probably wouldn't notice myself

Just like once or twice in passing I guess
But nothing major
If I saw myself regularly I'd probably get along with myself.....
I can't really tell though
I don't see what's so bad about his polls. I don't see what's good about them either. It's just a poll.

I'm pretty narcissistic so yeah, I'd dig me.
I went with option number one. I really enjoy to hang out with people who are similar to me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Hmmm, It could go down in two ways. I could be my own best friend or, I could just completely ignore myself.

GRAY RAINBOW

I'd think I'm a pretty swell guy, that's kinda a weirdo but is still cool to hang with.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you sound like a fake person

So just because I'm a robot, it's okay to call me a "fake person" now? Do you call gay people "'sleeps with the wrong sex' people" or black people "'not the same color as me' people" too? It's because of people like you that the robot minority ha to deal with harsh injustices in this world.

Just because I'm a machine doesn't mean I don't have feelings, you insensitive clod!
Quote by cornmancer

P.S. At you not with you.

dont know whats so damn funny. he seems like the kind of person that will smile in your face and talk shit about you behind your back. i deplore that
Quote by killjoy_bentley
dont know whats so damn funny

it's funny because you're a cunt.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
No, because it's a hilariously stupid question to ask. If I wasn't myself, I wouldn't think like I do, making this entire query irrelevant.
When I was younger I'd think I was an annoying little @#%$@ that needs to be taken out.

Now I would think that I'm quiet and a little shy. But If I got to talk to be I'd realize how crazy and fun I can be. I'd realize I don't really hold much back and say what I think is right.
So let me get this straight, if I met a guy that was a little overweight, preferred to hire his housework done, worked on computers, didn't watch football, was learning to play guitar, rode long distance on motorcycles, was a semi-professional photographer, studied obscure martial arts, and had a background in Deep Sea Diving and bodyguard work.

I'd consider being gay.

I probably wouldn't, but I think Jay said it best when he described his relationship with Bob as "Hetero Life Partner."
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
No. I would probably try and pull myself. My breasts are so perfect, they even make me wet.

+1500 profile views.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Page 1 of 2