Page 1 of 2
I come to you to ask a question. Recently, I've been having dreams that are incredibly realistic, to the point of being unsure that I've woken up - then, on top of that, the life I'm living in the dreams is perfect. You could say it's my dream life. Anyway, they're so perfect and realistic that they're putting me in a seriously bad mood to find out that they're not real. Have any of you ever had something similar? Also, dream general.

inb4 wet dreams
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at Mar 18, 2012,
There was a period of time where I couldn't distinguish my dreams between when I was awake. It was during exams and I was under a lot of stress. I would wake up and be confused about where I am because I didn't recognize my bedroom or I would be asleep and the dream would be so realistic I thought I was awake. As I typed this out, I realized it doesn't make sense.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
There was a period of time where I couldn't distinguish my dreams between when I was awake. It was during exams and I was under a lot of stress. I would wake up and be confused about where I am because I didn't recognize my bedroom or I would be asleep and the dream would be so realistic I thought I was awake. As I typed this out, I realized it doesn't make sense.

That makes total sense and honestly sounds terrifying
I always have dreams about girls that I like announcing to the world that they're lesbians.

It's both awesome and awful.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Erm kinda
When those kinds of thing happen, they seem REALLY realistic
And then it just bursts into complete unrealism

EG. One dream I was just chilling with some friends I have, girl I liked etc. AND then BOOSH there are like grey clouds amongst us and rain is coming out of them.....and the rain is heading down below us. It's all really odd....but the dreams are still pretty enjoyable

TLDR: I have realistic dreams, that then turn really odd
Inba4 High
I don't have many horrible ones, but I lucid dream. What happens is some really great things happen (what may happen is irrelevant), and I'll wake up and think they really did happen. I have genuinely gone to put on CD's - that I've "bought" in dreams - in real life only to realise that I never actually had it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by D&DLover
They always involve a woman

Yes. She tells me she loves me. She has a different face every night but it's always beautiful. And then I wake up and find myself by myself.

brb gonna write a song
Had an OBE while lying on the couch one late night... after smoking probably too much weed.

Time was distorted to shit, and when I tried to walk, my feet just kind of slipped up and I just floated away instead like gravity wasn't even a thing...

Went up stairs, got more than a bit freaked out and then went back down to see myself still lying there asleep on the couch...

That's when I woke up in the same place I'd seen myself in my head.

Panicked like hell for a while, but goggled it and found out that it's pretty much just a thing that happens sometimes...
Yes!

They usually involve girls. Not like sex dreams or anything though. Just nice dreams where we hang out and talk.

I always get sad when I wake up.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
nice dream, turn it lucid.

OT: Sometimes, I love those kinds of dreams. I would get them all the time as a kid.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils
Yes!

They usually involve girls. Not like sex dreams or anything though. Just nice dreams where we hang out and talk.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Mhm. I know that feel bro. Makes reality kinda depressing. Just start doing things you wana do, or know that your soul would really wana do, even though something unknown, or known is holding you back
Quote by WCPhils
Yes!

Same. Feels bad, man.
i forgot about the awesomeness that is The nod.
Quote by kaptkegan

All these reaction images...

Is it just me or is this place becoming /b/-lite?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I hate those bad dreams where I miss work or do something bad and am about to get in trouble for it. Then I wake up and I'm really pumped up and in a good mood.

Then I have those good ones where I hook up with a girl I really want and I'm all giddy in my dream, but then I wake and I'm pissed.
On the night/morning before Exam results day, I dreamt that I woke up and went to get my exam results, but nobody reacted and I didn't get mine, then it kinda went a bit white washed, and I woke up, and went to results day, when I got there I got my results but before I could open them me and my friends got our pictures taken, but there results sheets were blank, then I woke up again! Then I went to get my results, but halfway there, I WOKE UP! This time I actually woke up and went and got my results....

... or did I?
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
Quote by WCPhils

i don't have any pictures to respond with

Quote by moscaespañol
i don't have any pictures to respond with

I both love and hate this.

Ok, I love it!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was being chased by a bear and then he got me a bit off my arm and I was like "meh" and then I woke up
Quote by seljer
I was being chased by a bear and then he got me a bit off my arm and I was like "meh" and then I woke up

It means you're gay, and fancy your Dad. The bear symbolises your Dad, him biting off your arm symbolises your raging desire to bone him, and the fact it was your arm symbolises the fact that you're gay.

Just telling it like Freud.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
Quote by TheKraken
It means you're gay, and fancy your Dad. The bear symbolises your Dad, him biting off your arm symbolises your raging desire to bone him, and the fact it was your arm symbolises the fact that you're gay.

someone get laid-to-waste in here and tell how retarded of a freud impression that is.

I was on holiday in Venice and was swimming and for some reason attacked by a shark. Then the dream went into great detail about how the sharks teeth had severed my spinal column and I was now paralyzed and drowned before I could be rescued. And Snoop Dogg looked on from the shore and just said 'Damn'.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by TheKraken

Quote by kaptkegan

Quote by loose bowels
I was on holiday in Venice and was swimming and for some reason attacked by a shark. Then the dream went into great detail about how the sharks teeth had severed my spinal column and I was now paralyzed and drowned before I could be rescued. And Snoop Dogg looked on from the shore and just said 'Damn'.

I can imagine this right now and it reminds me of the Starsky and Hutch remake he was in.
Last night I dreamed the friend who disappeared came back, and also about being cuddled up to the girl I like

Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
and also about being cuddled up to the girl I like

lol gay
Most of the dreams I have about my mother, who passed away five years ago, are incredibly realistic and I wake up feeling really shitty.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by chev311e
lol gay

I've not even told you about the incestuous tank brothers yet. I don't even need to make this up I have some perculiar dreams
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by WCPhils
Yes!

They usually involve a girl. Not like sex dreams or anything though. Just nice dreams where we hang out and talk.

Fix'd for me

I was texting her late last night, fell asleep, and almost sleep texted her responding to something she asked me in the dream, oh god that would've been terribly awkward
Page 1 of 2