Poll: Where does your phone fit in?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where does your phone fit in?
Android
48 56%
Apple
17 20%
Blackberry
6 7%
Other
15 17%
Voters: 86.
Android, Apple and Blackberry are the three biggest phone companies out there (I think).

Which phone does your current one belong to?

I myself have a Nexus S, so Android. iPhones just don't cut it for me, and same with Blackberrys.
I use android because they are cheaper for me, but if money wasn't a question I would use an iphone.
---
Android, since I'm a part of the master race.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Samsung Galaxy, so Android

UG apps are the only apps I've paid for (bastards)
Last edited by fassw8614 at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by Kensai

I've got a LG Optimus One, pretty cheap compared to an iphone. Only problem is that the processor is not that good.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Technically, Android isn't a phone company, it's an operating system that runs on a number of devices

Personally, I use a Samsung Galaxy S2, so Android. I love it. The freedom to tailor the system to my own needs is what puts it far and above Apple and iOS.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by Kensai

Same here Its an LG Optimus....i also have a blackberry curve (with the work i do, everyone has one so i have that for ease of communication but i hate it )
Prefer Android, though the Apple phone OS is one of the least terrible things they came up with.
However my phone is still on 2007-ish firmware.
Quote by Robfreitag
I use android because they are cheaper for me, but if money wasn't a question I would use an iphone.

Iphones are garbage. It boggles my mind how something can be so shitty, yet be so popular.

The iPhone 4s 64gb without a contract is almost a grand, and it doesn't even have 4G.

I got my Android phone for 100 dollars and upgrading from 8gb to 32gb only cost me 40 bucks. With the iPhone 4s, upgrading from a 16gb to a 32gb costs 100 bucks.

Where I work I do a lot of computer repair, network troubleshooting, and smartphone troubleshooting, and the only time there's an issue with someone's phone, it's an iPhone.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Android. Samsung Galaxy S2. Phenomenal device. Proof that form and function don't have to be a tradeoff.
Last edited by Seref at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by Gyroscope
Iphones are garbage. It boggles my mind how something can be so shitty, yet be so popular.

The iPhone 4s 64gb without a contract is almost a grand, and it doesn't even have 4G.

I got my Android phone for 100 dollars and upgrading from 8gb to 32gb only cost me 40 bucks. With the iPhone 4s, upgrading from a 16gb to a 32gb costs 100 bucks.

Where I work I do a lot of computer repair, network troubleshooting, and smartphone troubleshooting, and the only time there's an issue with someone's phone, it's an iPhone.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
samsung captivate here, android powered
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by moscaespañol

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Blackberry. And I'm bloody mad about it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Android. Desire HD.

I dont like ios interface and I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices for the handsets.

Dont really have a strong opinion either way on Blackberry phones but they dont appeal to me. For some reason I see a lot of teens/tweens with them in London.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Mar 18, 2012,
I'm sorry that I've let everyone down when I made Android a phone company. Have my sincere apologies and muffin, along with this heart: <3

When I say Android, I'm pretty sure I actually mean Google, because Google owns/makes Andorids, and will pretty soon own the world.
I voted Android, becuase I will be buying an android device when I get the money (I currently have an Android tablet as well) unless the iPhone 5 is ****ing awesome, because then I could have access to both the app store and android market for unlimited app buying capabilities.

My work gave us Blackberries for a while, though eventually they will be switching to iPhones. I hate Blackberries though, after using them consistently and having to deal with all the issues the group I alone support always has, I've come to despise the brand even more.

Currently have a shitty enV3 though
Last edited by RPGoof at Mar 18, 2012,
Quote by Blackbullet
Android. Desire HD.

I dont like ios interface and I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices for the handsets.

Dont really have a strong opinion either way on Blackberry phones but they dont appeal to me. For some reason I see a lot of teens/tweens with them in London.

Same phone. I have an ICS rom on it, runs like a beauty. Can't exactly hold a candle to the new 4g Android phones but it does the job.

Android is the superior OS.
This is a complex question.

I don't even have a mobile phone.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
All of the above.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin